Chapter 16

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 16

Yuan Mi was trembling all over, using his hands and feet to climb to Lu Shang Jin's feet, Lu Shang Jin frowned, grabbed Yuan Mi's collar and dragged it up, hurriedly avoiding the security guards coming to the casino, and followed the exit to the deck.

Before getting off the helicopter, Lu Shangjin stuffed a gun into the root of his thigh. Yuan Mi's trembling never stopped. He couldn't expect Lu Shangjin's circle to be bloody like this. The position next to him was really not everyone. Standable.

Yuan Mi sat paralyzed by the door, looking up at Lu Shangjin.

Lu Shangjin was still wearing a black fox coat and glanced indifferently at the suit bodyguards rushing through the door. The powerful recoil of the desert eagle could not shake Lu Shangjin's wrist at all, and every bullet burst into the opponent's eyebrows.

He leaned against the sky full of stars, and his eyes were cold and sharp, like an eagle swooping down toward its prey with a rain of blood on his head.

After the bullet was fired, Lu Shangjin flipped over and exchanged one. The Desert Eagle fell in front of Yuan Mi and made a heavy crash. Yuan Mi could not help but shudder, but he heard Lu Shang Jin's low and dumb voice: "Pick it up and put away. . " "

...... well ...... "original seek God, slow the slow, rolling like picking apples in panic old woman, trembling lying on the floor, put the heavy Desert Eagle ends up arms, wrapped in a jacket .

The hot muzzle blanched Yuan Mi's collarbone, and he did not dare to let go, as if he was keeping an important treasure for Lu Shangjin, the desert eagle was stained with a faint sweet fragrance, and the milk candy flavored pheromone still slightly remained.

Yuan Mi raised his eyes, and his dilated pupils were covered with a trembling mist of water.

He is a beautiful omega, who can be worthy of a prosperous beauty in the circle. His eyelashes are dyed white, and his short golden brown hair makes him softer and more attractive. Under the flash, he is sought after by thousands of people, and in the line of life and death. At this moment, only the silent little white rabbit is the protagonist.

Lu Shangjin threw the pistol with an empty magazine, rudely grabbed Yuan Mi, dragged it to the roaring helicopter that had started, and drew out an AK47, without the need for a shoulder strap, and fired at the surrounding bodyguards with one hand. Climbed the helicopter and jumped up.

The helicopter painted with the family crest of the Peregrine falcon slowly lifted into the air, and the Land Kam threw the AK47 that fired air bullets into the sea and pressed the button of the remote control.

The cruise ship exploded centered on the casino, a black cloud slowly lifted into the sky, a powerful blast affected the helicopter, and the helicopter shook violently, leaving the place of right and wrong to prepare for the return journey.

The explosion is not big or small enough to burn down all the equipment in the casino. As for whether the nobles present have taken the video, Lu Shangjin believes that the family who is unwilling to break with the Peregrine Falcon Lu will know what to say and what not to say .

As for the beta cron who knew the inside story hidden by Lu Jue, Lu Shangjin had the patience to find him out by himself.

Lu Jue hadn't planned to hand over this beta, and wanted to empty the glove white wolf, Lu Shangjin disdain to deal with him. Lu Jue was cunning enough that he didn't touch the beta, and didn't leave a trace of pheromone on him. Otherwise, he could track his location by using the ability of the Peregrine Falcon M2 using only this light pheromone.