Chapter 37

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 37

    The bar street is brightly lit, and the grass is floating in the clear water channel on both sides of the bluestone bricks in front of the door.

    Decadent Bar was abnormally deserted tonight, with the door closed.

    There was only a flower-shaped chandelier in front of the bar, and the empty wine bottles swaying around rolled to the corner, and they were picked up by Xia Jingtian and poured into his mouth drunkly.

    Sitting in front of the bar is his alpha, and the room is full of M2 strong pheromones with the smell of wine and gypsophila.

    "Boss, take a bottle of whiskey." Xia Jingtian leaned against the bar, seemingly sober, but in fact his eyes were drunk and lost.

    Gu Wei sat on the corner sofa and smashed the glands on the back of his neck. Finally, he slammed into the sofa frantically and buried the glands and head with pillows to resist the crazy M2 pheromone.

    "Will your mother!"

    -The

    street lights in the streets are lit one after another, and the traffic to and from the highway is gradually sparse.

    Yan Yi was tucked into the co-pilot's seat, and the seat belt was buckled violently by Land Kam, and Yan Yi was buckled in the seat like a prey.

    "What are you doing..." Yan Yi stretched out his hand to loosen the seat belt, but his wrist was held in the palm of his hand by a big hand.

    Lu Shangjin drove with a stinking face and drove with one hand. He overtook the car in front of him like a fierce one.

    "It hurts, please click on it seriously." Yan Yi broke Lu Shangjin's fingers one by one, "You can't overtake here."

    "The glands haven't recovered yet, what toss about." Lu Shangjin glanced at him in the rearview mirror. Seeing the bruised finger marks on his pale neck, his retracted hand clenched into a fist and slammed it on the steering wheel extremely irritably.

    Yan Yi moved away from Lu Shangjin a little bit, holding on to his seat belt: "What are you angry about? Even if you don't come, I can..."

    "You can shit." Lu Shangjin

    looked ahead, his face getting more and more stinky: "Your glands have been priced to 2.5 billion US dollars in the black market. Didn't I know to keep a low profile when I was away?"

    "Sorry." Yan Yi turned his gaze and stopped looking at him.

    Suddenly I saw Lu Shangjin's left hand from the reflection in the glass, and there was an extra circle on the ring finger of the platinum wedding ring that had been lost for several years.

    Yan Yi stunned for a moment at the glass, then looked back at Lu Shangjin's hand for a while before moving his gaze to Lu Shangjin's stern side face in a daze.

    Suddenly there was a car in front of the car making a sharp turn, Lu Shangjin suddenly braked and cursed "fuck" in a low voice.

    The neck was flashed, Lu Shangjin supported the back of his neck, accidentally touched the pinhole of the estrus inhibitor on the gland, and took a breath.

    This is the source of irritability.

    The innate combative gene in alpha blood was awakened, and a cunning and vicious spider successfully angered him.