Chapter 51

Yan Yi was shocked to make her eyes black, her cheeks pressed against Lushangjin's chest, and the pheromone of narcissus fragrance poured into her nose and glands.

    "Lu Shangjin?" Yan Yi murmured the name.

    "It's me, I'm here." Lu Shangjin held Souct tightly, wrapped Yan Yi in her arms with her forearm, and sat up on the ground covered with dust and broken glass.

    "It's okay." Lu Shangjin put his hand on Yan Yi's neck and touched it from head to toe, confirming that there were no wounds, and he was relieved.

    Yan Yi was stunned when he was held on his cheek by a hand covered with dust and blood.

    The palm of this alpha also has old raised scars. When he held it on his face, Yan Yi heard his heart beating.

    He saw that the alpha rib was soaked with blood, still dripping blood.

    Somehow, an unprovoked evil fire suddenly rose in Yan Yi's heart.

    He grabbed the AK47 hanging from Lu Shangjin's body and hung it skillfully on his body. With the gun in one hand, he got up from Lu Shangjin's body and handed him a thin white hand.

    Lu Shangjin was flattered and stood up, holding his hand gently.

    He thought that Yan Yi would not want to let himself hold his hand anymore.

    Yan Yi lowered his head to check the magazine, raised his eyelashes and looked at Landing Shangjin: "Bullets."

    "..." Lu Shangjin unfolded his suit jacket with two bullets hanging on the lining for him to choose from, and at the same time asked tentatively. "Do you remember me now..."

    Yan Yi interrupted him: "Give me empty-point bullets."

    Lu Shangjin choked and gave him all the empty-point bullets.

    Little Bunny Ears keenly caught the sound of rustling approaching, and Yan Yi held up his right hand and fired lightly in the direction of one o'clock.

    While pulling the trigger, a gland hunter who descended down the climbing rope was punched through the heart and flew out, and the broken organs burst and splashed.

    I have to admit that he is a well-trained top fighter, and he will choose a highly lethal hollow-pointed bullet for the target.

    The little bunny's figure coincides with the dusted lover in his heart. Lu Shang Jingui was obsessed with him, romantic and cruel, holding a gun and a rose between his lips.

    It was Lu Shangjin who asked Yan Yi to fold her wings and become a caged bird to satisfy her desire for control. When the little rabbit changed obediently, Lu Shangjin was still unsatisfied.

    His volatility and arrogance over the years must have made Little Rabbit extremely confused.

    Yan Yi jumped up along the climbing rope just now, and raised his chin to Lu Shangjin slightly: "

    Catch up." Lu Shangjin leaped lightly, grabbed the climbing rope and quickly climbed up, grabbing Yan Yi's waist and pulling into his arms, hugging Lu Shangjin. He quickly turned back to the top of the collapsed building.

    It feels good to be held, although the occasion is not suitable.

    Yan Yi simply carried the AK and hung his left hand on Lu Shangjin's neck, letting him climb up with him.