Chapter 41

return

ABO Lop Deacon

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 41

    Before it was time for dinner, Yan Yi bowed his head to take care of the roses in the flower jar. Every day, withered petals fell on the table. They were collected piece by piece by Yan Yi, sandwiched in an old book to temporarily replace the notebook.

    The loose rose is out of shape than it was when it was first acquired, but even if it is completely different, Yan Yi still cherishes it, because the fantasy comes true and happiness is hard-won.

    Lu Shangjin’s assistant was very efficient, and he quickly brought back the sundries he had left at the Decay Bar. Yan Yi looked for it for a long time after receiving it, and repeatedly confirmed that the notebook was indeed not inside.

    I have called the assistant, and the assistant has been apologizing, saying that all the things in the bedroom have been brought back, and if there is anything I forgot to take him to look for.

    Yan Yi is not used to bothering others, so he just said that he found it.

    When Brother Jin came back, that notebook was no longer important. In the past two days, the points that Yan Yi has given to Lu Shangjin in his heart have long exploded. When the baby is born, this love has crystallized, and there may be no more chances to lose points.

    Yan Yi sat back in the corner of the sofa and glanced at the quartz clock on the wall. She didn't know if Lu Shangjin was still waiting for the inspection result. He wanted to call to ask, but he couldn't get through after dialing the number.

    So I had to send him a message.

    "My dear, are you coming back for dinner tonight?" The

    news was also like sinking into the sea.

    Yan Yi looked at the screen, and his heart was empty. The title "Dear" only seemed sweet when he could get a response.

    It was about half past five in the evening, and Lu Shangjin hadn't returned yet. After thinking about it, I'd better prepare dinner first and wait while preparing.

    Yan Yi put on her apron, tidyed up the bow knot at the back, exposing her little tail for ventilation, stepping on soft flip-floss slippers, stirring the milky white fish soup in the pot.

    "Baby, drink fish soup today. You will have to eat more later. The bunny needs to be round and soft to be cute."

    Yan Yi held his stomach and gently stroked. When Lu Shangjin was away, the baby in his stomach became the little angel who accompanied him to pass his loneliness.

    If it is a baby peregrine falcon, it is also very good, I hope my temper can be gentler.

    Yan Yi counted the days looking forward to the coming of this wonderful little angel.

    There was footsteps outside the door, and Yan Yi's ears suddenly stood up, hurriedly turned off the fire and took off his apron, and walked quickly to the door to welcome his alpha to go home.

    The door was wide open, but five or six doctors in white coats rushed in.

    Yan Yi took two steps back and looked at them vigilantly: "What do you do?"