Chapter 13

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 13

    Near ten o'clock in the evening, looking out through the floor-to-ceiling windows, dense dark clouds rushed in from the northwest, swallowing half of the sky impermeably, unable to spit out half of the light.

    There are take-out boxes on the dining table, perhaps because the delivery address is a bit awesome, and even the love stickers that ask for praise are affixed in a correct manner.

    In this villa, apart from the gardener and the driver who came to pick up Lu Shangjin, there were no cleaning aunts, no chefs, and no servants who could take care of Lu Shangjin’s food and daily life. All of these were Yan Yi’s work. After they broke up, Yan Yi once again He appeared in front of him with a resume in his hand, and his eyes were bright to apply for the deacon of this villa.

    The little bunny used to be very coquettish. He would put his butt on the sofa and lie next to him disappointedly without being touched. He looked at him lovingly until Lu Shangjin put his hand on his head and squeezed it well. Rabbit ears hanging in the hair.

    After the breakup, he stuck again, but became decent and restrained.

    In fact, if you pay more attention, you can still see the shimmering light in his eyes, like the stars that have received the wishes of the believers, bright and passionate, shining brightly.

    Lu Shangjin waited for a response from the other end of the conversation. He crossed his legs and leaned on the sofa, occasionally tapping the ground impatiently with his leather shoes.

    Running away from home, the little bunny has gained a lot of abilities.

    There has been a long silence on the phone, and Lu Shangjin is not busy now, so I can give Yan Yi more patience.

    Thirty boxes of Timothy's hay were stacked on the floor next to the sofa. He could not name this kind of grass before, but he heard from the assistant that it was rabbit food bought from a pet store.

    He wanted Yan Yi to come back soon, and wanted to see him holding the gift in surprise and saying thank you. Lu Shangjin felt relieved when he saw that expression.

    I can’t tell if the lingering feelings after the breakup should be cut to death, but every time I see Yan Yi, he thinks of his flesh-and-blood A3 glands, he can’t bear the rejection in his heart, and cruelly wants him to go. Out of your own world.

    And he was gone, and couldn't help thinking.

    He admitted that when he heard Yan Yi’s nearly broken cry and asked him "Why don't you like me anymore", his heart really hurts. The little rabbit never begs anyone, but only treats him more than once. Bowed his head, and he had never been willing to listen to his humble and fragile voice in the past.

    If he were still that 18-year-old boy, he would not hesitate to embrace him, kiss him, and protect Yan Yi with enough soothing pheromone to let him sleep in his arms all night, until his back was not for a long time. She felt sore, she wouldn't let it go, for fear of awakening the sleeping little white rabbit in her arms.

    What kind of feelings can stand the test of ten years? He is tired and annoyed by one bad thing after another.

    There are a lot of rabbits. There are many alternatives, he does not need to love so hard.

    Therefore, I will be attracted by more sweet omegas, indulge in sensuality with my friends, shelving the baby that was held in the palm of my hand, and isolate him from his own world. Even if Yan Yi tried to integrate into Lu Shangjin's circle, it was in vain.