Chapter 19

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 19

    Lu Shangjin stood at the door in a daze for a full ten seconds, as if a thunderbolt exploded on his scalp, and a bone-thinning chill instantly rushed to his limbs.

    He rushed over and held Ye Wan in his arms. The blood dripped all over the place. The smell was not a strong blood, mixed with the faint scent of lily pheromone, and gave the last gentleness left to the world as a comfort to Lu Shangjin. Instead of Ye Wan's hand, stroked his face.

    "Dad, dad, dad..." Lu Shangjin could feel the temperature of the feather-light body in her arms slowly returning to zero. The life that was already exhausted and dry had leaked the last drop in the hourglass, but could never turn it over again.

    He wanted to immediately flew out of the basement holding Ye Wan and lead him to escape this terrifying hell, but he had a special steel lock on his neck, and he couldn't open it without Lu Lin's voiceprint code. He once tried to record Lu Lin's voice, he tried countless times, and all ended in failure.

    The child in Ye Wan's belly is full-term and will be delivered in a few days. Maybe there is still a rescue, maybe a trace of continued life can be saved. The Jin's eyes on the land are about to split, kneeling in a pool of blood helplessly.

    Maybe Ye Wan just didn't want this child to experience the cruelty of this world as soon as he landed. He made the decision for him and returned to heaven with his precious baby.

    A photo fell out of Ye Wan's pocket and landed face-up by Lu Shangjin.

    The two teenagers in the photo hooked up their shoulders, Yan Yi pouted his lips and tugged at his little ears, Lu Shangjin looked at him with a smile.

    It turned out that Ye Wan kept a photo for them after taking them, and kept it until now. The photos are very worn, and I have missed them after years of caressing, and there is so much desperate tenderness behind a thin photo.

    Lu Shangjin stared at the photo and looked at Yan Yi's smiling face for a long time, his heart aching.

    He stretched out his hand to pick up the photos on the ground, only to hear the rapid footsteps in the corridor, and then the door was suddenly pushed open, and Lu Lin broke in.

    "Go and die too!" Lu Shangjin grabbed the gun in Ye Wan's hand and shot Lu Lin's eyebrows without hesitation.

    There was a bang.

    Lu Shangjin was shot in his left shoulder and was rushed out by a violent shock, hitting the wall with a muffled hum between his teeth, clutching his bleeding shoulder.

    Lu Lin held a pistol with a puff of white smoke from the muzzle. The eyes under the gold-frame glasses were full of sadness:

    "Xiaojin, you actually shot me." Lu Shangjin

    looked at the gun in disbelief and gasped in pain. Breathing, he pulled out the magazine, and there was not a single bullet in it—it was obviously full when he came.

    He looked at Ye Wan who fell on the ground, holding a few unloaded bullets in his hand.

    "Why!" Lu Shangjin yelled at the cold corpse on the ground frantically, "Why do you have to protect him if you were driven to death by him! Dad! Why! Why do you want to save him! He... is a careless person? Scum, it's not worth it."