Chapter 36

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 36:

    The three strong M2 pheromones impacted each other, and the overbearing alpha breath instantly exploded and spread on Zhongling Street. Tourists strolling through the storefronts in the bluestone lanes suddenly stopped and looked after this coercive aura. I don’t know where to go, I am curious. But he didn't dare to approach at all.

    The oppressive feeling of M2 high-order pheromone is like a thick cloud coming from swallowing the city.

    The omegas in the store were dizzy and hurriedly closed the store door due to the sudden and strong alpha oppression pheromone.

    The owner of the flower shop where Gu Wei had just bought dried flowers happened to come back. The owner was an omega, and when he entered Zhongling Street, he felt strong pressure oncoming him, and suddenly he knelt on the ground in pain, clutching his glands.

    "Is it a gland hunter... There are several high-level alphas nearby... It hurts... I can't hold it..."

    There are many omegas in the alley madly covering the glands, desperately resisting this irritating force. With a trembling sense of oppression, some of the children in their arms suddenly cried sharply.

    Hearing the cry of children nearby, Yan Yi put down the dried flowers and blocked them in the middle of the three: "Hurry up, you want to tear down this street."

    Xia Jingtian took the lead to stop, no longer releasing the oppressive pheromone, and sat on her own On the front cover of the car, Chao Yanyi raised his chin slightly to signal that he was particularly obedient.

    "I don't want to use M2 ability to flatten this street." Xia Jingtian

    glanced across Lu Shangjin, staying on Shao Wenjing's face, smiling slightly, "Where are the bugs, I hate bugs the most." Lu Shangjin glanced sideways at Xia Jingtian: " Why are you here? Your brother told you to go back."

    Xia Jingtian choked, his eyes immediately become hostile and sharp.

    Shao Wenjing dusted off the dust on his sleeves, leaned against the wall with his hands in his pockets, and raised the corners of his lips to reveal sharp canine teeth: "Young Master Lu, it has been a long time since I saw you. I saw you on the cruise ship a few days ago. A little star, today this is the little white rabbit who fell in love with my mouth again? Why is it eating from the bowl and looking at the pot."

    Lu Shangjin was indifferent to Shao Wenjing's inverting black and white provocation, but Yan Yi was a little touched, pursing his lips, the light in his eyes seemed to be blown out of candlelight, and when he looked at Lu Shangjin, nothing was left in his eyes.

    Sure enough, not answering the phone that time was indeed going on vacation with Yuan Mi.

    Seeing that Yan Yi gradually faded from Chichen's expression, Lu Shangjin suddenly became extremely irritable, punched hard on the car door, stepped on the cigarette butt and walked quickly towards Yan Yi:

    "Get in the car, I will explain to you."

    "It doesn't matter. I'm used to it." Yan Yi was not surprised. After all, Lu Shangjin occasionally brought people back to play when he was at home.

    Yan Yi wanted to help the boss move the dried flowers back to the car and searched for it in private. He found that Gu Wei was sitting in an open-air hot pot restaurant at a safe distance of 50 meters, holding a bucket of popcorn while chewing and looking here, watching the fire from across the bank.