Chapter 55

The muzzle of the gun was caught by three or five pitch-black vines, and was pulled away from Lu Shangjin's hand.     Bi Ruijing took the sniper rifle into his hand

    , pointed the muzzle at Lu Shangjin's collarbone socket, and pushed it hard: "Shut up, close your eyes, take a breath, and then talk to Lao Tzu."

Cuodi hangs by his side, his teeth are clenched, and his gums hurt a little bit. Eye sockets are red and swollen.

    "He's only a week old." Lu Shangjin asked in a hoarse voice, with a thin layer of perspiration on his forehead, "If I don't save him, who will save him."

    Xia Jingtian interjected at the right time: "What about his parents, maybe the same as his glandular type? Match."

    When Yan Yi's parents were mentioned, Lu Shangjin's clenched fists could not be loosened.

    "He has no parents. He is just an experimental body produced by lop-eared rabbit cell clone guided differentiation."

    Under the command of Lu Rin, the PBB laboratory mass-produced living fighting machines, and screened out the strong ones from batches of failed experiments, abbreviated as Pyramid scheme.

    When Lu Shangjin was ten years old, he entered the underground laboratory of the Lu family's old house by mistake.

    He recognized at a glance the little rabbit who was eavesdropping outside the piano room.

    The laboratory was filled with a pungent stench. The little rabbit trembled and climbed down from the mountain of cloned experimental corpses. His body was stained with blood, his eyes trembled with fear, and he stretched out his hands to Lu Shangjin.

    Lu Shangjin ran over and picked him up, carried the young lop-eared rabbit into the bloody laboratory, not disgusting the dirty blood on his body, took him into the bed, and hugged the little rabbit with his head covered, only then did he remember Fear.

    The two children were trembling in each other's arms, daring not to cry out, and wept silently in the dark.

    He is three years older than the little rabbit, pretending to be a big brother, and stroking Yan Yi's shrinking body with his little hands: "I'll cover you."

    Yan Yi tried his best to get into Lu Shangjin's arms, crying and hiccups. Thank you brother, the thin arms wrapped tightly around him, as if grasping him would catch the sun.

    "There is a high-level stem cell bank in the bottom freezer of the PBB. All PBB members above the M2 level have been sampled." Lu Shangjin grabbed the muzzle of the gun, his chapped lips moved, "Help me take care of Yanyi for a few days."

    Bi Ruijinghe Xia Pingtian is a member of the PBB, and has a serial number on his body. If he invades the base without permission, he will be automatically stamped and defected, and his serial number will enter the assassination and clearing blacklist.

    Xia Jingtian raised his chin slightly, thoughtfully.

    Dr. Zhong came over and asked Lu Shangjin to leave his contact information, and contact him to visit after the patient's condition was stable.

    Lu Shangjin stayed outside the intensive care unit for an hour, and asked for a pen and paper to write seven notes with the date in the next seven days. They folded it up and gave it to the assistant. If Yan Yi didn't wake up, read one to him every day.

    He wanted the bunny to know that he was not abandoned.

    Lu Shangjin left his assistant to take care of him, and on the way back to the villa, the streets along the way were dark, and the wind at dawn became a harsh noise.