Chapter 32

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 32

    He was stunned suddenly, holding the syringe and standing in front of the mirror blankly.

    In the past three years, he has been in bed with Yan Yi only a few times. His estrus period... is he struggling with inhibitors.

    He never thought about it.

    For a moment, he recalled the eye of the needle on Yan Yi's forearm. The old and new eye of the needle covered each other. Because of the long-term injection, there was a bluish lump under the skin of the forearm.

    Lu Shangjin grabbed the syringe in his hand, gathered all the inhibitors with carrot sticky notes together, and packed them into the drawer of the bedroom.

    He sat on the bed with his back arched into shrimps, holding his head, and scratching his scalp vigorously.

    Is the attitude towards Yan Yi just now too hard?

    Yes, it must be because of estrus, he couldn't resolve the irritability during estrus, and he couldn't control it.

    -

    Yan Yat he hung up the phone. Back to the lobby to sit high stool, rubbed his temples: "You want to say what speak soon."

    Summer day holding a mirror to cover the palm is warm mint tea: "? You know the rabbit will do pseudopregnancy"

    "false pregnancy ?" Yan Yi was stunned.

    He didn't expect the kid to talk about this suddenly.

    "That is, there is a possibility of false pregnancy if the rabbit omega is touched unconsciously on the back. The symptom is that the lower abdomen is raised within three days. You told me to push forward three days on the day of pregnancy. This is the day when I go to the hospital to see you." Xia Jingtian bit his head. Explain, "I really didn't mean it, I think you are uncomfortable, I don't know that rabbits will fake pregnancy."

    Yan Yi's eyes widened, the phone slipped from his hand and slammed on the floor.

    "But, the baby is clearly moving..." Yan Yi supported her lower abdomen with both hands, as if panicking and worrying about the child being snatched away, suddenly raised her eyes and looked at Xia Jingtian blankly.

    Xia Jingtian looked speechless when asked by Yan Yi on the verge of collapse.

    "..." Yan Yi jumped off the high stool and turned upstairs.

    "Go to the hospital for a check tomorrow. The fake pregnancy of rabbits is very, very harmful to the body. You don't believe me, can you go and check it? It's a routine physical examination." Xia Jingtian chased up, being suppressed by Yan Yi's estranged eyes when she turned her head. pace.

    "After driving for such a long time, you can rest early, leave me alone, I will go to the hospital myself."

    Yan Yi gently closed the bedroom door and stood against the door for a while.

    Suddenly he lost his strength, leaned on the door and slowly slid down and sat on the ground, burying his head in his arms.

    "Obviously it was done with Brother Jin that day..." Yan Yi's light gray eyes gradually lost their light, and she recalled carefully with a glimmer of hope.

    Recalling the rude sex in the restaurant, my eyes grew blurry.

    He bit his lip tightly, bit out a circle of blood, and stroked his slightly bulging belly.

    "Fake pregnancy?" Yan Yi buried his head in his arms, silently in a daze.

    -

    At the same time, decadent bar destroyed masonry lying on his back on the roof of a tall slender spider alpha, cross your legs, mobile browsing an encrypted file, the upper right corner is a vague word Yat photos.

    Shao Wenjing set his hand on the pillow, stared at the screen leisurely, and swiped his finger downwards. Below the document is an introduction and black market valuation on the A3 glands of the lop-eared rabbit.

    "Look at what good news I accidentally heard." Shao Wenjing raised the corner of his mouth, and there was a trace of evil in the corners of Taohua's eyes.

    "It's actually a fake pregnancy, poor little bunny, tsk."