Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    After hanging up the phone, Lu Shangjin leaned against the bed for a while.

    Later, I went to the rooftop and leaned on the railing to smoke a cigarette. I glanced at the clock. It was already four o'clock in the morning, and it would be bright in a while.

    After inhaling a cigarette, Lu Shangjin suddenly kicked over the small round table on the rooftop, stepped on the sculpted wave table leg, and cursed "fuck" in a low voice.

    He sat down without strength, leaning against the carved fence, with his back against the entire starry sky.

    Why is it so upset.

    Has the load balance of this house failed? Why is it so fucking cold with one missing person?

    This feeling of restlessness appeared for the second time, and the first time was a period of time after breaking up with Yan Yi.

    So when Yan Yi ran back and vowed to be the deacon of this villa, Lu Shangjin did not refuse.

    When the hormone of love gradually cooled down into a glass of plain water, it seemed that he wanted to redeem the extinguished relationship, but he couldn't bring up the interest of the year.

    He would only selfishly keep Yan Yi by his side, as a pot of green radishes in the garden decorating the courtyard, he was accustomed to seeing him, and unscrupulously turning a blind eye to him.

    He went back to the bedroom, swept the quilt and bathrobe to the floor in confusion, and took out the phone. One hand was involuntarily supporting the gland behind his neck, and the other hand was scratching in the address book.

    Most of the omegas who have been in contact with him do not have names, only serial numbers such as 1, 2, and 3. Lu Shangjin has included the address book to the bottom, and there is no serial number for him to choose.

    He chose one and deleted one. In the end, he deleted almost all the address books, but he still couldn't find what he wanted.

    When he woke up, his fingers had already dialed Yan Yi's number unconsciously.

    Lu Shangjin sat on the carpet in embarrassment, waiting for the waiting tone on the phone to pass.

    Thirty years from birth to the present, he realized that it was like waiting for someone to answer the phone. He couldn’t tell whether it was expectation or irritability. Maybe both, maybe it was just a thing that he was accustomed to suddenly missing. Can't find it back.

    Waiting for the sixth tone, the other party answered.

    "What's the matter?" Yan Yi's voice was sober, as if he was still awake.

    Lu Shangjin breathed a sigh of relief. The irritability of being filled with ants in his heart faded halfway. He raised the corners of his lips and smiled and said,

    "I can't sleep."

    Yan Yi let out a surprised voice. He walked to the bathroom with his back leaning against the door. Listen to the willful speech of the young master who had insomnia in the middle of the night.

    "I haven't slept yet." The earpiece couldn't filter out the gentleness in Yan Yi's voice. "Just now, were you angry?" Lu Shangjin

    calmly leaned against the bed, her stretched legs folded on the carpet: "Not angry."

    But unhappy.

    Yan Yi: "I... listen to your voice hoarse, don't smoke."

    Lu Shangjin casually pinched the cigarette he had just lit in his mouth in the ashtray, and said relaxedly: "I didn't smoke, but the weather was too dry. You are not in bed. Where are you."

    Yan Yi hesitated holding the phone. He is now in the bathroom in the bar lobby, and Xia Jingtian is by the bar.

    Lu Shangjin seemed to catch something keenly, and suddenly straightened up: "Is there another alpha by your side?"

    Yan Yi sighed: "You go to bed, I have to go to work tomorrow."

    Lu Shangjin was interrupted by the video call before . Suddenly rushed up: "I'm asking if you have someone around you."

    Yan Yi was shocked: "Don't be so loud."

    "I warn you, don't get along with other people when I'm away." Lu Shangjin's tone grew. Lai became more and more uncontrollable. He pressed the glands on the back of his neck tightly, holding the phone like he was about to pinch the little rabbit in the phone.

    "What does it mean to get a piece? Why? Why can I not do it if you can?" Yan Yi's uneasy feeling in his heart was brought out by Lu Shangjin. He just relied on willpower to break away an M2alpha hand and changed Lu Shangjin. He would Push away the omega that was delivered to your arms?

    "You can try." Lu Shangjin relieved, but still reluctant to let the wind fall in the conversation with Yan Yi, and let out a cruel word, "I won't do you, I will do him." It's

    like my own porcelain can't. Like the fingerprints of outsiders, Lu Shangjin couldn't bear the taste of Yan Yi stained with other alphas.

    Let Yanyi work in a husky alpha shop, but subconsciously feel that the husky poses no threat to him. It is low-level, unremarkable in appearance, and has no outstanding ability.

    "Is that dog circling you?" Lu Shangjin said harshly. "Tomorrow I will send someone to buy that street. You will be in which store you want."

    Of course, if he guessed it right, There will be another dead dog on the street.

    "My boss has fallen asleep long ago. You are always like this." Yan Yi's voice became tired and disappointed, "I don't want to fight with you. I'm going to bed."

    Lu Shangjin's attitude softened again: "No, it's fine. I'll take a few minutes. God is going to find you." After a

    pause for about ten seconds, neither of them hung up. They seemed to want to say something, and couldn't find any other topics.

    Lu Shangjin irritably hung up, and washed his face with cold water in the bathroom.

    Then he drew two estrus inhibitors from the medical box behind the mirror, bit the seal, and stuck them into the glands of the back of the neck.

    He held the pool with both hands, his eyes were covered with bloodshot eyes in the mirror, and the stubble on his chin was not carefully shaved. The past few days he lived like an outline, and the details of his life were thrown behind his head.

    After taking three deep breaths, Lu Shangjin closed her eyes and smiled bitterly.

    Little fairy.

    I haven’t been injected with inhibitors for many years. I forgot the numbness and slight pain. I felt a little discomfort.

    When I packed the medical box, I found that there was a roll of unopened inhibitor syringes in the corner, and each tube was affixed with a carrot-shaped cute note paper to distinguish it carefully.

    Lu Shangjin took a tube and looked at it. The syringe needle was printed with the drug name "High Concentration Inhibitor", which is suitable for A3 glands, mutant-enhanced glands, and glands that are resistant to long-term injection of inhibitors. Note: intravenous injection, not directly into the gland.