Chapter 38

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 38:

    In fact, Lu Shangjin has never sent other omega flowers.

    He is not a person who is used to romance, and the toys that solve sexual desire are not worthy of his thoughtfulness.

    He wasn't a person who was used to explaining either, so he just hummed.

    Nanqi's dishes are not used to eat on the land, so the assistant booked a hotel outside the city.

    When the car stopped, there was no movement in the back seat.

    Lu Shangjin looked back, and Yan Yi fell asleep with her upper body curled up in the seat, pillowed with a flower box.

    He walked around to the back seat, grabbed Yan Yi's arm on his shoulder, and carried the little rabbit out.

    In his sleep, the little rabbit still held the flower box and didn't let go. Lu Shangjin held him with one hand, and took his thin fingers off the edge of the flower box with the other hand.

    "Brother Jin..." Yan Yi hugged his neck in a daze, his cheeks pressed against the collarbone covered by Lu Shangjin's shirt, and his soft eyelashes swept across the skin of his neck.

    The wind at night was still a bit cold, and he unconsciously hugged Lu Shangjin, and put his stomach on the side of Lu Shangjin's body to get warmth.

    The unlabeled omega is always extraordinarily insecure and is used to being close to the beloved alpha. As long as it is close to the familiar pheromone smell, the body will naturally relax, and it will also unconsciously show dependence.

    Instinctively, Yan Yi lowered her head softly and sent the glands on the back of her neck to Lu Shangjin's lips, while soft courtship pheromone was released from the glands.

    The pheromone of the lop-eared rabbit race is like the paw of a little milk rabbit, gently scratching on the glands of the land brocade, poorly without any strength, only obediently waiting for the powerful glands of alpha to receive the homeless self.

    No matter which alpha, it is difficult to refuse the mark invitation of such a lovely omega.

    He licked his sharp canine teeth, but after all, he didn't have a mouthful.

    Lu Shangjin supported his spine, his bulging spine pressed against his palm.

    Why did he lose so much.

    Lu Shangjin suddenly realized that the little rabbit, which was originally soft and soft to the touch, is now hugged as light as a feather, and the training marks on the muscles of the arms and legs have almost disappeared over the years.

    There seemed to be an unhealthy whiteness on his face.

    He hadn't paid close attention to Yan Yi for a long time, and before he knew it, the little rabbit became so haggard.

    Take him to the hospital when you are free.

    Yan Yi shrank his body and lay sleepily on the shoulders of Lu Jin's shoulders. Today, he consumed excessive glandular energy and was exhausted, so he needed a good night's sleep and recuperation.

    Lu Shangjin thought for a while, tucked Yan Yi back into the back seat, and took a set of portable pillows from the trunk.

    Try to drive the car as steady as possible, get on the Changnan Expressway before nightfall, and return to Changhui City.