Chapter 2

ABO Lop Deacon

    Yan Yi sat in front of the door, leaning back against the door frame, and wanted to leave this bedroom. The alpha soothing pheromone overflowing in the crack of the door is like a strong adhesive, sticking Yan Yi to the door, knowing that these pheromones are released to the inside to endure. Lu Shang Jinyu Lu Enze’s small omega, Yan Yi still couldn't resist the demonic and weird temptation. He would rather listen to the overlapping gasps in the bedroom and rub some alpha soothing, until the pain of estrus weakened a little, and he could stand up on his body.

    He bit the corner of the black leather fingerless glove and pulled off the glove that had been stuck in the cold sweat, revealing his slender and clean right hand. On his ring finger, he wore a ring of platinum ring of exquisite quality and workmanship, and took out the cigarette in his pocket. He drew a stick to his lips, took a quiet breath, and leaned against the large open balcony window, looking at the gardener in the garden outside the window, and slowly spit out a white mist.

    I just went to the physical examination two days ago, and the doctor repeatedly asked Yan Yi with a physical examination sheet with few indicators that were normal. Lop-eared rabbits are no different from other races and have very frequent estrus. Like other omegas, they use inhibitors to suppress estrus. It will lead to excessive medication and numerous side effects. The most important one is that it will cause reproductive disorders, leading to a high probability of infertility.

    The omega that cannot reproduce offspring will be abandoned and rejected by the entire society, and Yan Yi has to endure the torture of the coming waves of estrus alone.

    He looked down at the ring on his ring finger, like looking at a bunch of old toys that were reluctant to throw away and were of no use, stroking tiredly and nostalgic.

    He used to be a favorite little omega on the land brocade. He looks beautiful and has a gentle personality, but he screams fiercely on the bed, and his physical strength is surprisingly good. He can wait on the land brocade like a beast to linger all night.

    Ten years ago, Lu Shangjin stayed in the Golden Triangle and dealt with a group of drug dealers, with only words around him. He claimed that this little omega was his true spouse and was in pair with him.

    The Lu Shangjin was extremely gentle, leaving tooth marks declaring possession on the glands on the back of his neck. The intense and passionate marking pheromone spread through the glands to Yan Yi's body. At that moment, even though he knew that he was just his bodyguard. , Yan Yi still fell in love with him overwhelmingly.

    "Yanyan, it hurts or not." Lu Shangjin hugged Yanyi from behind, moved gently, and gradually kissed Yanyi's collarbone shoulder. The omega under her body was smooth and soft. Whether it hurts or not, it will cater to Lu Shangjin and let him. Have fun all night.

    "Brother Jin, Jin...Couldn't you not be here..." Yan Yi held on to the window sill, saw the pedestrians passing by underneath, shamefully shaded herself with curtains.

    "The scenery here is very good, I like it." The twenty-year-old Lu Shangjin was harsh and gentle.

    After it was over, Yan Yiwo fell asleep exhaustedly in Lu Shangjin’s arms. The hands stained with comfort pheromone would slowly caress his back and soft rabbit ears, carefully comforting and taking care of the fragile white rabbit, even if tomorrow It's a rain of fire, guns, guns, guns and bullets, and tonight only needs a rainy storm.

    That night was the most memorable moment in Yan Yi's life. His alpha marked him, and he personally put the ring on his ring finger, and his low voice promised in his ear: "Love you till the end of life, Yan Yan."