Chapter 12

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 12

    He found an inconspicuous little hotel, asked the price, and stayed at 70 a night.

    Still affordable.

    Sometimes Yan Yi also thinks it is unfair. He is also serving the land bros. Why can all omegas get luxury car villas and the unfinished balance of spending, only he can get nothing.

    Lu Shangjin allowed him to buy anything, but he wouldn't give him even a little property, even if these seemingly expensive things were nothing but a small amount to Lu Shangjin, he would never take it in his eyes.

    This kind of nameless street hotel is not strictly supervised, so you can live in it with money and you don’t need to register your ID card. He can only choose this kind of place to live. The gender column on the ID card is marked with "omega lop-eared rabbit A3" in purple, noble and eye-catching fonts.

    Ordinary people admire and appreciate the awakened glands, just like the teacher in charge will always give some praise and privileges to good students.

    The alpha attitude towards J1 differentiation is very respectful. Take a look at it. Maybe people are born with a degree of differentiation that ordinary people can't reach, and the future is boundless.

    If you see an alpha of M2 differentiation, you must not dare to offend it easily. Regardless of whether it is alpha or omega for second-order differentiation, there is a high probability that there is a large family behind it to provide resources for his operation, because second-order differentiation requires enough rare pheromones Catalytic excitation does not rule out that some people are uniquely endowed with glandular evolution. Most J1 differentiated glands need to try hundreds or thousands of rare pheromone artificially stimulated evolution and become the top 1% of the pyramid.

    As for the A3 differentiated glands, once they appear, what people think of is definitely not admiration and envy, but crowds of onlookers, who are as scared and curious as discovering living dinosaurs in the world. Take photos and post on Weibo Moments, and the whole world will know the next day. , In a certain province and city in a certain country, a rare A3 glandular type appeared.

    So far, only a few of the elite agents recorded in the secret case are of the A3 gland type.

    The country's privacy protection policy for glandular types is not yet complete, and the glandular level is directly printed on the ID card.

    Gland hunters came into being, looking for high-level omegas for major family forces, kidnapping or transplanting them, and nurturing stronger offspring for the family.

    Few people will choose transplantation when they find advanced omegas. Matchability is a problem. It is also a problem whether the transplanted omega can withstand such powerful glands. In order to avoid accidents, large families will choose a safer way-imprisonment for childbirth. machine.

    The weather was abnormal this year. It was still cold in April. There was no floor heating in the small hotel. Yan Yi piled the soft quilts and pillows into a small nest, dragged the electric heater over, and baked his back warmly.

    He hadn't forgotten to take his cell phone out of the quilt when he was leaving. If Lu Shangjin called him home, he could still receive a call.

    He flipped his phone aimlessly and switched back and forth between the various apps. He obviously had nothing to read. He seemed to be sleepy, but he couldn't let it go. Subconsciously, he waited for a reason to fall asleep at ease.