Chapter 62

After confirming that his health was stable, Yan Yi was taken home to recuperate.

    The new house is not as spacious as the original villa, but it is close to Lu Shangjin's company.

    The decoration is specially designed in Chinese style. Lu Shangjin picked out a set of rosewood furniture and put it in the new home to dry for a few days. Now the baby bunnies at home always step on the floor barefoot, so the bedroom is covered with a soft woolen carpet.

    The family hired a nanny to help take care of Yan Yi. Lu Shangjin was inevitably absent from home sometimes. It was too dangerous to leave the child alone.

    He went to Amphia Hospital for two powerful energy supplements.

    The pharmacy doctor initially suggested that he use ordinary energy medicine. The powerful medicine is specially designed to supply A3-level glands. If the level is not strong enough, it will stimulate the body, but it will not cause too much damage.

    Lu Shangjin took the medicine and went to the injection room. There were two omega nurses dispensing medicine to the patient in the injection room. At the same time, he noticed Mr. Alpha who walked into the door and glanced at each other excitedly.

    Everyone in the hospital has noticed this alpha for a long time. They have lived in the hospital for a while. I heard that he is a friend of their own young master. He has just turned 30 and has a successful career. Thinking about Yan Yi, he had already noticed the hungry eyes of the omegas.

    The omega nurse took the medicine and looked at it, choked for a moment: "Sir, did you take the medicine right?"

    "No."

    "The side effects will be severe and uncomfortable..." The omega explained hesitantly. Usually, when the omega is producing, Some alpha glands are difficult to treat due to premature aging, so powerful energy agents are used to stimulate and appease pheromones, which are used to protect the production of omega from being too painful.

    Lu Shangjin slightly turned his sleeves and looked at his watch: "Finish it in five minutes."

    Strong energy agents and inhibitors cannot be injected directly around the glands, but can only be injected intravenously to prevent excessive stimulation from causing peri-glandular lesions.

    The reaction was not as severe as expected. Lu Shangjin stayed in the injection room for a while, and the nurse asked him to stay in the hospital for an hour to observe whether there was an allergic reaction.

    I just heard that Dr. Zhong was giving a lecture on glands in the staircase projection room. Most of the doctors and nurses who were okay went there. The respected professors sat in the front row, occasionally jotting down some key points in their notebooks.

    Lu Shangjin sat in the last row and listened for a while.

    In the middle of the lecture, Dr. Zhong proposed a theory that has been popular for a long time: the theory of higher-order reproduction instinct, that is, the pathological dependence of higher-order omega on the alpha instinct that marks itself.

    Lu Shangjin's heart tightened, his brows knitted together, he straightened up slightly, and stared at the image of the podium attentively.

    Dr. Zhong said that the research results obtained by leading the team abroad over the years have once again confirmed the rationality of higher-order dependence. This kind of dependence cannot be removed by ordinary marking and cleaning operations, and will last until the glands age or become damaged.