Chapter 25

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 25

    In the morning, the bar business was deserted. Gu Wei alone cleaned up the shop downstairs. The surrounding furnishings looked neat and comfortable. He nestled on the soft sofa in the corner, picked up the guitar and sang a song of Happy Breakup.

    The bedroom on the second floor was locked, and Yan Yi sat on the bed with her legs folded, always uncomfortable, with nowhere to put her hands, carefully holding her white soft toes, bowed her head and waited for Lu Shangjin to dry her hair.

    The drooping rabbit ears were held in the hand by the broad palm, and itchy and comfortable. But Yan Yi didn't dare to rest assured to enjoy such comfort, and kept his body tight.

    Lu Shangjin put down the hair dryer, sat down and hugged Yan Yi in his arms, the little bunny curled up into a small and soft ball, leaning nervously against Lu Shangjin's shoulder socket.

    Lu Shangjin has not been so considerate to him for a long time.

    He has survived so many years of hardship and love, and every touch of Lu Shangjin after the breakup will bring him pain. Gradually, he gets used to the pain, like the price of bloodshed when he embraces a rose.

    Lu Shangjin once again released the soothing pheromone. He is indeed tired, but now he can only confirm his sense of belonging and security through Yan Yi. It seems that only Yan Yi's tight body is gradually softened in his arms, and he is almost panicked. The withered heart can be redeemed.

    Yan Yi gently pressed his face to Lu Shangjin's broad chest, enveloped in the small and safe space by the scent of narcissus.

    The ultra-high concentration of the dormant gland needle has the side effect of affecting appetite. The previously thin fingers are still thin and pale. After hesitating for a long time in the sleeve of the bathrobe, he carefully emptied the lap of Lu Shangjin, as if he did not want to be noticed by anyone. I wanted to help him helplessly.

    The subtle movements fell in Lu Shangjin's eyes, holding him in a different position and leaning against the bed, pressing Yan Yi's head against his shoulders, stroking the thin spine that could touch the joints, and stretching the quilt to cover Yan Yi's shoulders.

    "Is it cold? You are shaking." Lu Shangjin lowered his head and kissed his eyelashes.

    Yan Yi was silent and did not answer, but quietly tightened Lu Shangjin's shirt.

    He was also hugged by the alpha with a high degree of fit. When Xia Jingtian hugged him, the pheromone of high fit blended in an instant, like indulging in a gentle country, drunk in the psychedelic psychedelic, dragged by the cobweb-like attraction.

    But only the current temperature was the gentleness he couldn't find in his dreams, and he couldn't resist at all.

    Push it away again, and he probably will really leave. Yan Yi understands that Lu Shangjin's patience has always been a luxury that consumes faster than banknotes.

    "Good good." Lu Shangjin gently stroked his ears, satisfied with Yanyi's goodness, kneading the thin rabbit fur along the clean auricle, holding it up to his lips, smelling the faint taste of toffee, rewarding Kissed in a way.

    Yan Yi's body trembled, and the little rabbit's ears flicked away and shrank into her hair.

    Every night when he curled up in the corner of the sofa waiting for Lu Shangjin to return home, almost all the lights that could be turned on in the empty villa were on. Yan Yi was afraid of darkness, of being alone, and afraid that he would not be able to wait for Lu Shangjin to return.