Chapter 59

Before being pushed out of the intensive care unit, Yan Yi was conscious.

    Under his fingers were two neatly folded notes, each with a concerned greeting and an envisaged farewell.

    The nurse came over to prepare for the operation, gently pushed away Yan Yi's folded fingers, took out the note and put it aside.

    On the way from the intensive care unit to the operating room, someone was chasing him, the man was holding his hand, it was hot, and panic spread into Yan Yi's mind as his fingertips touched.

    Yan Yi tightened his fingers slightly, wanting to give this person some comfort.

    But soon, the alpha was pushed away, staring at himself from a distance.

    An anesthetic was stabbed in the seam of the bone, and Yan Yi just had a clear consciousness and was sunk into a dream again. When the back of his neck was cut, he couldn't feel it at all.

    He saw the alpha again.

    Alpha sat in front of the steps in an embarrassment, with wounds all over his body, his back arched in a lonely arc, sitting in front of the door looking into the distance and waiting.

    Yan Yi walked over and stood in front of him.

    Alpha raised his head, Yan Yi realized that he couldn't see his face clearly. He put his hand on the alpha's cheek, wiping the tears and blood from his face.

    Yan Yi clearly felt that every wound on his body was hurting badly, but he couldn't hug him sympathetically.

    Suddenly, his waist tightened, and Alpha reached out to hug him, and a delicate kiss fell on his forehead and temples.

    Yan Yi struggled to push him, but the arms around his body were getting tighter and tighter, afraid that he would leave.

    "Forgive me, don't go..." Alpha's voice was low, and it sounded a little low-pitched, which was very different from the arrogance in the original impression.

    Yan Yi couldn't see what he looked like, so he didn't dare to promise forgiveness easily.

    Alpha lowered his head in despair, hugged his waist tightly, like a child who couldn't get candy, carefully picked up Yan Yi and went back to the house behind him.

    A familiar sense of security enveloped the body again.

    The operation was very successful, and Yanyi's own gland stem cells have a higher success rate, and there is no rejection reaction so far.

    After examination, Lu Shangjin's injuries were very serious, with micro-fractures of ribs and a fractured shoulder. In addition to excessive blood loss, the energy of the glands was continuously overdrawn. The whole person was useless and it was difficult to go to the toilet.

    He didn't want anyone to take care of him, and he didn't want to see anyone. He instructed the nurse to come over and tell him when Yan Yi's ward was allowed to visit.

    He leaned against the head of the bed silently, holding Yan Yi's notebook in his hand, turning the pages one by one, gently turning the ring that fell from Yan Yi's left hand between his fingers.

    "Brother Jin took me to see a movie. It was the first time I went to the cinema. The screen was so big and the popcorn was so sweet. The movie was so good, I bought a disc and put it away. +17 points"