Chapter 6

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 6

    13:00 PM 2011-5-13

    -

    Wubidaya Snow Mountain Road, a snow camouflage land Kam wipe arms after the high ground bunker Moxin Na Gan sniper rifle, the same snow camouflage paint and make the whole gun body The mottled snow and rocks merge into one.

    He tapped the earphones: "Yanyan."

    There was a rock climbing rustling sound in the earphones, and Yan Yi replied: "I am here." Lu Shangjin

    sent the information of several thugs passed to the watch to Yan Yi: "The other party has An electric eel alpha with M2 differentiation (Medium 2, abbreviation for second-order differentiation), and jackal alpha is mostly J1 differentiation (Junior 1, abbreviation for first-order differentiation). I solve that electric eel."

    The gland cells of alpha and omega are in There is a chance of awakening under certain pheromone stimulation. After awakening, genes will be expressed as biological characteristics of animals, plants, insects, and re-stimulation after awakening will promote cell differentiation and express more diverse abilities.

    The gland type of Lushangjin is Peregrine M2 (that is, the second-order differentiation of gland cells, and the awakening biological characteristics are expressed as Raptor-Peregrine), the peregrine race J1 differentiation obtains the ability "extreme vision", and the M2 differentiation obtains the ability "position tracking".

    The electric eel race J1 differentiates to obtain the ability "insulation of all things", and M2 differentiates to obtain the ability "high voltage electricity".

    Regardless of alpha or omega, the probability that glandular cells can differentiate into J1 is 10%. On this basis, the probability of M2 differentiation is 1%. However, the differentiation of omega depends on alpha pheromone stimulation, which is more stringent, so the omega population Even J1 differentiation is very rare, the probability of differentiation is low, the awakened biological characteristics are docile, small in size, and bear the responsibility of reproducing offspring, and instinct is easily affected by alpha. Such reasons make the number of superior omegas scarce.

    The number of alphas is relatively large, and the awakening characteristics are mostly expressed as birds of prey, beasts, poisonous plants, etc., strong offensive power, strong and tall, and are the backbone of various industries.

    "A car is coming." Yanyi's gentle voice came from the headset.

    "The professor is in the car, take her out and we will leave. Be careful." Lu Shangjin held the sniper rifle steady, and through the scope he saw the figure of Qingjun Qi Chang Qingjun in the distant snow.

    Two fast-speeding gtr appeared from the end of the road, with huge horsepower humming and dragging the snowy smoke all the way at high speed. This kind of sports car accelerated from 100 kilometers to 2:7 seconds and hurried on the road at the highest speed. Lu Shangjin closed one eye. Concentrated on aiming, it is difficult to aim at such a high-speed target.

    Pheromone scented with narcissus spreads, Lushangjin releases M2 differentiated cell pheromone, enabling differentiation ability "location tracking".

    The front sight of the sniper rifle was glued to the co-pilot’s electric eel alpha. The angle of the gun body turned steadily and slightly with the acceleration of the sports car, and the fast-stretched displacement did not affect the accuracy of the land-based bullet trajectory.