Chapter 45

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 45:

    Xia Pingtian took the phone away, and waited until Lu Shangjin finished roaring before putting it close to her ear: "..."

    He was particularly faceless in front of Lu Shangjin now.

    My younger brother made his friend's wife's belly bigger. Although Xia Jingtian promised him that he had never done anything unusual, he believed it, but it was a matter of whether people believed it or not.

    Having said that, his wife was lost, but the little mirror ran away. I haven’t found it until now. Looking back, when I was young, I shouldn’t have played such small scouting and anti-reconnaissance games with the little mirror. That kid has the ability to draw inferences from one another. Too fucking strong.

    "I won't sign anything if I can't find him."

    Lu Shangjin's voice is hoarse, and people can hear a weak breath from the smoke.

    Shao Lu, who has always been known for his calm and self-sustaining methods and toughness, has never done such a shocking thing.

    The two were relatively speechless and could not find an excuse to hang up the phone.

    Xia Pingtian immediately asked the driver to take him to Changhui City.

    He pushed open the door of Lu Shangjin's office, and stepped on a document with a transparent cover under his feet.

    Then I saw that the ground was full of papers flying around, densely packed like carpets, and there was no place to settle.

    The few in the office who had been sweating profusely looking for surveillance were all blasted out. Lu Shangjin leaned on the sofa, glaring bloodshot eyes and crackling on the laptop.

    Xia Pingtian knelt down and picked up a few documents and threw them aside, making a way for him to walk down. He glanced at Lu Shangjin's computer, his expression froze, and immediately closed the computer for him.

    "Are you crazy?" Xia Pingtian glared at him in a high voice, "What are you doing with PBB authority to open positioning?"

    Lu Shangjin's lips were chapped, and the water glass was on the desk but he couldn't take it.

    "He was taken away by Shao Wenjing. Shao Wenjing has been active overseas. There is very little domestic information. He doesn't need to register anything under his own name. It is impossible to find out where he is without PBB authority."

    "I think you don't understand the situation." Xia Pingtian opened an icon from the computer he brought to make a mine-sweeping game program, inserted the card and entered a series of keys.

    The encrypted files classified into categories are named with numbers.

    He opened the latest file, which contained some blurry photos. Through his back and some habitual gestures, he could identify Lu Lin.

    "Lu Lin has been splitting up the laboratory activities of the base. Now most of the PBB data is in his hands. He replaced the commander-in-chief and sent PBB members as gland hunters to search for high-level glands for him. Using the PBB authority, how can you ensure that he will not follow the clues and discover that the central computer was blown up by you."

    "What can he do to me." Lu Shangjin closed his eyes for a while, and he suffered a splitting headache with high-intensity concentration for a long time.