Chapter 50

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 50:

    The security at the elementary school Shao Wenchi is attending is extremely strict. Most of them are the children of the nobles who have a good face, and they cannot be held responsible if they are out of any dangerous school.

    But it is not a million percent foolproof, and there are still opportunities for those who are interested.

    In the second class every afternoon, the cleaning staff will carry out the whole day's domestic garbage from the back door of the school playground. And the second class on Wednesday afternoon is Shao Wenchi's physical education class.

    Children of this age are very active, and physical training usually only arranges 20 minutes of physical training, and the remaining 20 minutes are left for the children's free activities.

    Lu Shangjin's car was parked a few tens of meters away near the back door of the school, and his eyes fell on Jiang Xiaohong, who was walking towards the back door tremblingly.

    Before Jiang Xiaohong's suspension had been notified by the whole school, the cleaning staff still greeted Jiang Xiaohong with a spring breeze: "Ms. Jiang, how come back from here?"

    Her shoulders trembled a lot, and she tried to calm down and laughed: "There is a student who lives here. I went to visit the house while I was out of class." The

    cleaner pushed the trash out the back door. There was a big trash can at the door. He buried his head and propped up the lid, stacking bags of household garbage neatly. Go in, most of your body leaned into the trash can.

    Jiang Xiaohong took advantage of this moment to call Shao Wenchi over.

    Wen Chi was unprepared for his head teacher, even though his brother had told him that he should never step out of the school when the bodyguard was not around.

    Jiang Xiaohong took Wenchi's little hand and led him to the place where the Lushangjin parked.

    Lu Shangjin gave her a sum of money and asked her to bring Wenchi out before the gland hunter followed the clues of the report.

    She guessed that Lu Shangjin was also a gland hunter, but she had to follow the gun after being hit by the throat.

    What's more, Lu Shangjin's salary is a salary that she can't earn after ten years of teaching, so she and her daughter will not have to worry about their lives in the future.

    The children of other people's families are not as expensive as their own family's money, so you can grit your teeth and let it go. You can't eat your conscience.

    Jiang Xiaohong's heart was overwhelmed with anxiety over the short distance of tens of meters.

    Wen Chi raised his head and blinked his eyes and asked: "Teacher, why didn't you come to teach us? Why haven't you sent out the composition this time."

    Jiang Xiaohong often reads well-written compositions to all the classmates, carefully Where is the commentary well written. Wen Chi likes composition class the most.

    This little spider has a higher essay talent than his peers, and the young and tender text always shines with things that others can’t see. When other children write about helping grandma cross the road and making up the trivial things, he does. Wrote an ant on a maple leaf.