Chapter 61

"Yanyan...remember me?" Lu Shangjin stroked his hair lightly, raised his face and asked, "What's my name?"

    Yan Yi didn't like being held up like this, so he shook his head to avoid it, and gently Pushing him: "I'm hungry."

    "I told Xiao Ning, I'll bring food later, darling." Lu Shangjin rubbed the bunny ears that had regained his strength, "Let's show the doctor first."

    Yan Yi He frowned, his pale face flushed with blush, he pulled his two small ears into his hands, and murmured, "You can't touch your ears, no one can touch them."

    Lu Shangjin opened his mouth and asked hesitantly, "Jin Can't you touch my brother?" The

    little rabbit was stunned for a while, then tugged at his ears and muttered: "Brother Jin can touch, you can't, the little prince can touch, but the old man can't."

    I'm an old man ? Lu Shangjin was punched in the heart.

    After the call bell rang a few times, Dr. Zhong came over in person. Yan Yi woke up just as he expected, and came over to give the little rabbit a brief physical examination.

    "Everything is normal." Dr. Zhong smiled lightly.

    "Is this normal?" Lu Shangjin picked up the little rabbit that was wiggling around in his arms with his butt on his back and grabbed his kicked feet, "He looks only seven years old."

    "Yes, because of the newly transplanted glands. At present, it has only grown to the size of a seven-year-old child, and it will gradually grow to normal size over time. During this period, growth-assisted drugs and a lot of soothing pheromones are needed. Because the brain is not damaged, memory can only be restored slowly, and this cannot be rushed. "

    Conservatively estimate that it will take a year or two to fully return to normal."

    "So long?" Lu Shangjin struggled to suppress the bunny that was bouncing in his arms, and lowered his head to coax her, baby.

    It's good to recover.

    After Yan Yi heard it, he looked around, wondering who the treasure was, and then said that he was hungry again.

    "You're a baby." Lu Shangjin changed his posture and hugged him, "We'll eat when the meal comes."

    Dr. Zhong was not worried that Lu Shangjin would be impatient with omegas, but his eyebrows finally stretched, and he wrote a note to Lu Shangjin, instructing: "His glands are now awakened and undifferentiated, and their differentiation potential is still A3. Whether it can be differentiated into A3 again depends on luck."

    "If you have an obsession with A3, try to reproduce the opportunity for his differentiation before, and the differentiation may be completed under the same stimulation."

    Lu Shangjin's face suddenly turned cold. . Reappearance of the opportunity for differentiation? Put the bunny's hand in the juicer again?

    "No... just follow the fate." He took Yan Yi's thin hand and silently rubbed the knuckles of his left finger. It was too painful and difficult for him to differentiate into A3.

    "I'll be hospitalized for three more days, and I can be discharged without any other symptoms." Dr. Zhong took a sugar ball from his pocket and gave it to Yan Yi, leaned over and said, "Listen to Mr. Lu."

    Yan Yi bit the paper bag and blinked . Eyes on him.

    After Dr. Zhong left, Yan Yi sat obediently in Lu Shangjin's arms and ate candy balls. After being quiet for a while, he suddenly shook his nose and looked at Lu Shangjin: "I want to pee."