Material Girl💄

3rd person POV
Y/n Y/l/n was a famous actress, every one knows her.

She is also known as the "Material Girl".

Cause she always has a lot of things a girl would love to have.

Her personality is such a similar to her pretty face.

Y/n's fans are thankful to her works and actions.

She usually volunteer to help clean the environment,she cared and loves mother nature.

Everytime she has a new movie she honestly give the 50% of her salary to a foundation to help.

Everybody loves her, and admire her and especially respects her very well.

She somehow contribute some of her clothes to some orphanage and shelter for the poor.

Y/n usually come to her foundations every weekend.

To hangout with some of the children in the orphanage and give food to some people living on the streets.

She has a kind heart but does someone already owns her heart?

She was being chased by many people especially guys who wants to call her their "mine" .

But y/n wasn't that cheap to accept a lot of suitors.

Y/n always received a lot of gifts from her fans and mostly her suitors.

She received chocolates, Teddy bear's,roses, bouquet of flowers,love letters, greeting cards,and if by chance some jewelry.

But that doesn't blind y/n for being famous,she remained humble and meek to those people who love her and adore her.

But there's one boy who caught her heart,it was the youngest UN Goodwill Ambassador the one and only Aidan Gallagher.

He is charming,has green dreamy eyes, work for the nature,a singer/songwriter, and an actor,and what she loves the most of him,being simple.

Y/n doesn't like shiny jewelry and to be with a guy who would just use her for her fame,beauty and respect.

But what all she wants is to be with a guy who loves her so much,give her all the attention she needs.

Not some old fashioned way of making a girl say yes.

By just showing her some shiny things and wait for her to say yes or just spoiling her with chocolates and flowers.

But for Aidan,y/n sees him as an extraordinary gentleman who would love her for the rest of her life and to give her his attention.

What y/n loves about Aidan is that they share the same goals,like saving mother nature, helping people,and caring for one another.

That's what y/n needs to a guy not some cheap selfish boys who would just love her for money and pride.

"I love you.". Y/n told Aidan while they are at their bed snuggling to each other.

"No,i love you.". Aidan said back to y/n  while stroking her soft hair.

"No,I.Love.You.". Y/n said once again with a bit of yell at Aidan.

"No,no,no,I love you.". Aidan fired back to y/n trying to remain calm.

"Noooooo,I love yo...". Y/n whined while she was cut off by Aidan with a kiss on her lips.

They kiss passionately while both of them just melt at each other's kiss.

"I.". Aidan said while he kiss y/n on her right cheek.

"Love.". Aidan said now placing a kiss on her left cheek.

"You.". And at her forehead.

"Very.". Then to her nose making her scrunch her nose.

"Much.". And finally to her "taste like luxury" lips.

"I love you most Aidy-bun.". Y/n said immediately kiss Aidan on his lips.

And they end the night by kissing and snuggling on the bed which they enjoy the most.

For my Baby-lemon's:
Be like y/n who would choose a guy that can give her much attention and love towards her✨

Not a guy who would just give you some shiny little things and end up leaving you cause he doesn't need you anymore🤍

Find a guy who would spoil you with all his love and attention not a guy who would spoil you with some flowers and chocolates💐

"I like shiny things but i marry you with paper rings"
-Taylor Swift

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
-Christina Hargreeves☂️☕