New haircut 💈(Aidan)

Y/n's POV
I was on the kitchen making a veggie salad for Aidan while he is upstairs recording his music and his vocals.

A little while later i saw him came down the stairs in a hurry with his shaggy hair,after all he already finished filming the umbrella academy.

"Hey love,let's go we're going.". Aidan said while he kissed me at the cheek.

"Where?". I ask Aidan while i kiss him back.

"To the Barber shop.". Aidan said he pick a cucumber slice at the bowl and ate it.

"Aren't you gonna celebrate your birthday with your long and silky hair?". I ask Aidan while i cross my arms.

"I want a new look for my 18th birthday.". Aidan said while he brush his hair with his fingers.

"Fine,i love something new on you.". I said to Aidan while i grabbed my purse.

And we hop onto his motorcycle and head to downtown.

After 10 minutes of riding with Aidan on his motorcycle we arrived at Aidan's favorite Barber shop at the center of Los Angeles downtown.

We got in the Barber shop with only few costumers are waiting.

"Good morning Larry.".  Aidan greeted the skinny guy at the back of the chair while cutting the man's hair.

"Good morning too Aidan,long time no see.". Larry said while he waved at me,i waved back at him.

"It's been awhile.". Aidan said while he gestured me to sit down cause there's only 1 chair empty.

"Usual or new?". Larry ask Aidan about his hair.

"New,for my birthday.". Aidan said while he shake his head so that his hair doesn't come to his eyes.

"Give me a timeline.". Larry said while cutting the guy's hair.

"I don't know,maybe 14-16?". Aidan said while i just could not understand what they mean.

"Gotcha.". Larry said while finishing up with the guy with his hair.

"Love,can you buy us some snacks and maybe after my hair cut we'll be able to go to the park.". Aidan said giving me his credit card.

"Sure anything for you.". I said while i kiss Aidan on the cheeks and take the credit card.

"See you later Larry.". I said while coming out the Barber shop and waving at him goodbye.

And saw Aidan sat at the chair ready for his haircut.

"See ya Y/n.". Larry said before i go find some snacks for me and Aidan.

I was walking at the streets of Los Angeles for 10 minutes and found a vegan fast food and ordered.

I ordered 2 veggie burgers and a vegetable salad and paid it.

And went straight to Starbucks to grab an iced coffee and a black coffee for Aidan.

I was on my way to the Barber shop so excited about Aidan's new look.

I arrived at the Barber shop just in time Aidan is finish with his new haircut.

"Miss y/n, I would like you to meet a 14-16 year old Aidan.". Larry said while he swing the chair where Aidan is and face it towards me.

I gasp out of surprise at the new look of Aidan,it was like i time traveled to his 14-16 year old self but in a 17 year old body.

"Oh.my.God.". Was the only thing i could say at Aidan's hair or should i say his 'new look'.

"What do you think?". Aidan ask with a smirk on his face.

"It looks extraordinary.". I said to Aidan while i kiss Aidan at the lips.

"Thanks Larry.". I said to Larry giving him a peck on the cheeks.

"My pleasure.". Larry said through the hug.

And after that me and Aidan drove to the park and ate our snacks while i was so busy taking pictures at him to be posted tomorrow at his live.

-The next day-

Aidan was preparing for his live while i was brushing his hair to look good for the live and spraying some hair spray to his hair to make it steady.

He started his live while i was there beside him looking at the the comments.

Then a fan of him commented:
"New haircut 💗💗💗"

Me and Aidan looked at each other and just smiled at the camera.

"Yes,yes it is.". I said looking at Aidan and just kiss him to his lips.

For my Baby-lemon's:

Oh,my, God ❣️❣️❣️

He changed his hair,i love it very much 💝💗

Time flies so fast his turning 18, can't believe it 🍋☕.

What suits Aidan more(hair)?
The long haired(Nickelodeon) Aidan?
The Semi long haired(Season 2) Aidan?
Or The new look(16 year old/after Season 3)Aidan?

Let me know by commenting💗

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼

For me The new look Aidan❤️❤️❤️
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-