Shower 🚿(Five)

Y/n's POV
I was at my desk,doing some of my modules and some activities to be pass on Thursday.

While Five was there on our bed looking at the ceiling,whining at me.

"Darling."

"Sweetheart."

"Y/n/n."

"Y/n Hargreeves."

Five said continuously whining at me while i was just so annoyed at him.

"Ugh,what Fivey?.". I said a bit annoyed at him while i turned my head to face him.

"I need you.". Five said while hugging his pillow, looking at me.

"Fivey,i have to finish this,it's due on Thursday.". I said turning back again to my paperwork.

"Come on, hanging out with me won't hurt,and you have been there for hours,answering it.". Five said while sitting up at the bed.

"I have to finish this Fivey, I'm sorry.". I said to Five while continue writing my answers.

I heard Five sigh while all of a sudden i felt his arms around my waist then the next thing i know is,that we are laying at the bed.

Five was kissing my forehead while i just hugged him.

He was sniffing my neck while i remembered i didn't have time to shower cause i was so busy with my homeworks.

"Fivey, please don't sniff me there,i stink.". I said to Five while he continuously kissing and sniffing my neck.

"No you don't,i love the way you smell.". Five said through the kisses.

"Fivey seriously,i need to take a quick shower.". I said while i just brush his hair.

And he just looked at me in the eyes and gave me his smirk.

"We can make it a long shower if you want.". Five said while he restraint me gently.

"Now is not the time for your silliness nonsense,Five Hargreeves,stop that.". I said to Five giving him my sassy smirk.

"If you don't want to have a shower with me guess i have to shower you myself.". Five said while all of a sudden he carried me bridal style to the restroom.

"Five Hargreeves, you're such a flirt.". I said while Five put me down to the tiled floor of the restroom.

"Oh yes I am,yes i am.". Five said to me while closing the restroom door.

For my Baby-lemon's:
Well that went great.

I was at the shower when i had the idea.

After i got out of the shower i changed into my PJs and write the remains.

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼

Love you all,have an amazing day 🚿🌼
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕