Rainy Day🌧️(Five)

Y/n's POV ❤️

It was morning and it was a rainy day, i opened my eyes and see gray clouds formed to the sky and i see raindrops from the window of our shared bedroom of me and Five.

I feel a warm touch around my waist and i hear little snores from behind me,i turned around slowly around the arm that is touching my waist,then i saw a sleepy Five with his mouth half opened with his messy yet cute hair.

I adored every single inch of him from his messy hair to his cute toes. I smiled realizing how lucky i am to have such cute yet badass boyfriend i have,i cupped his cheek and rubbed the cheekbone with my thumb to wake him gently.

"Fivey,dimples,wake up." I said to Five while pinching his cheek gently.
"Fivey, it's time to wake up." I said to him again while i brush his soft hair with my fingers.
Five groaned and moved slightly,i smiled that i know he's already awake.

I get rid of his arm gently and sat up, rubbing his shoulder to wake up.
"Come on,Fivey,get up." I said cupping his cheeks. He groaned and pulled me to his chest and pull the covers.
"Fivey!" I said and he wraps his warm arms around my torso.

Now i am at the top of him and looked at his lips and kissed it.
"Dimples wake up." I said while kissing him continuously to his lips.
"Don't be such a pretend dimples you're already awake,cause you're kissing me back. I giggled at Five.

"Can we just cuddle all dayyyyy? " Five whined at me.
"Fivey we have to get up,please.".I said kissing his cheek.
Five then grabbed my cheeks and collided his lips into mine,i imediately kissed him back and brushed his soft hair again with my fingers. After a while we pulled away from the kiss both of us panting a little.

"Please,now that we kissed can you cuddle me in return?" Five said looking to my eyes while panting a little.
I smiled at him while i brush his hair."I need a more convincing act Hargreeves." I said while i kiss him aggressively to his lips.

A minute later we pulled away from the kiss."Now did i convince you to cuddle me?" Five said while his hand on my cheek and his arm around my waist."You totally do Hargreeves,you totally do." I said while i shower Five with kisses.

He smiled revealing his dimples while looking to my eyes."I am so lucky to have you princess."Five said kissing my neck.
"And i'm very lucky to have a badass boyfriend like you dimples." I said to Five while rubbing his cheek. Then Five laughed at the compliment.

"I love you my princess." Five said hugging me and kissing my neck.
"I love you my badass dimples." I said while kissing his forehead.

After that we fell asleep in each other's arms peacefully.

For my Baby-lemon's:

This is me if Five is real,mostly i am a morning person,but sometimes i am not☕

"Happy girls are the prettiest"

Keep smiling cause you're pretty and love yourself always.

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-