Music Festival (Aidan)🎤🎶

Y/n's POV ❤️
It is already summer and we just finished shooting the Umbrella Academy season 3 at last.Now i am packing my clothes and other stuffs from the Umbrella Academy souviner on my box to be sent to the Philippines.

I enjoyed working with Aidan as his personal assistant this year,well we've been through a lot of things,mostly the cast and the crew were shipping us,that's why,and yes he already ask me to be his girlfriend but i somehow didn't answer his question cause i thought i am not ready yet or worthy for him.

A little later while i was packing my things i received a phone call,well guess who... it's Aidan.

"Hey Aidan what's up,guess see you next season as your personal assistant.". I said to Aidan through the phone.
"Hey too y/n,i was just thinking,maybe you can stay for a bit while with me to  LA.". Aidan said through the phone while i just froze a bit.
"Wait,what,with you to LA?". I ask Aidan a little bit shocked.
"Yeah,cause i was just planning to go to a music festival in LA and well you can see me perform.". Aidan said nervously.

"How many days are we staying anyway?". I ask hoping it's not that long.
"3 days atleast,the last night i am going to perform with Trinity our Miss you song colab.". Aidan said.
"When are you going back to LA?". I ask
"Tomorrow morning if you come with me.". Aidan said
"Well sure i'll come it is only a short period of time.". I said while dying of joy.
"Yes, thank you y/n see you at the airport at 6:00am,bye.". Aidan said with excitement on his voice.

-Time skip at the music festival-

The first day of the music fest was fun,we booked a cottage for me and Aidan and we saw a lot of musicians and singers perform on stage some are acoustic some are bands and some are just there for fun.

Then the second day was a great day we met a lot of people especially for Aidan to his music career and i met some too they're great the other one is AJ and the other is Andie they're both girls,we joined some activities,ate a lot of nice food,and the night came where everything seems so magical between me and Aidan.

We joined a group where 2 people get into the tent and confess but some they just talk,it looks like it's a love tent, we sat near the tent where everybody seems so eager to see,when the leader of the group called out Aidan.

"Aidan what about you,you should get in the tent. The leader of the group ask Aidan but before Aidan could say a word he have been cut off by a couple.
"Us first,come babe.". The girl said dragging her boyfriend to the tent.

Then the leader of the group nodded yes and closed the tent leaving the couple for a few moments.

After five minutes they opened the tent and let the couple out of the tent and they left.

"And since Aidan was interrupted i will let him choose his partner for tonight.". The leader of the group said while the people around us squealed and applaud they're hands while Aidan looked at me,and my friends push me to come with him to the tent.
"Get up y/n don't play hard to get.". Andie said while she pushes me up.
"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n. ". The people around us chanted, while Aidan stood up and held me his hand and i took it and head to the tent.

Once we're in the tent the group leader immediately close the tent leaving me and Aidan in an awkward situation.

"Y/n,if you're not comfortable with this we can leave,if you want?". Aidan said breaking the awkwardness.
"What do people do here, anyway?". I ask not knowing what is happening.
"Talking to each other.". Aidan said while all of a sudden thousands of butterflies fly around my stomach.

While all of a sudden we heard a noise that is from outside and somebody pushed Aidan from the back from outside the tent making Aidan's face inch away from mine while we looked at each others eyes, suddenly Aidan looked at my lips while i stared at him shocked.