Girls Day👒

3rd person POV
Y/n was scrolling through her Instagram at the living room while all of a sudden a message came in her phone.

It was her high school girl best friend Francine that's been dying to meet her and their other best friend Sofie .

They have been away from each other for a long time now,the last time they meet was at y/n's wedding,so that was 3 1/2 years ago.

Y/n clicked the chat head and read the message Francine sent to her.

Francine:Sis.
                  Good morning.
                  Are you at the academy?

                  I'll go there.
                  I'm on my car.
                  On my way there.

Y/n:Yes sis,I'm at the academy, where are you now?

Then after a quick couple of minutes waiting for Francine's response,the doorbell rung.

Y/n immediately shot her head to the hallway and got up to the door.

She opened the door and saw her high school besties with wide smiles on their faces.

They all squealed at seeing each other like they saw their celebrity crush.

"Sissy we missed you.". Francine said to y/n giving her a warm hug.

"I missed you too.". Y/n said hugging back to Francine.

"How are you y/n?". Sofie ask y/n while she gave y/n a peck on her cheeks.

"I'm doing great,come in.". Y/n said kiss back to Sofie and gestured for them to come on the academy.

"So where's your hubby?". Francine ask teasingly to y/n while their at the stairs to y/n and Five's shared bedroom.

"At the room office.". Y/n answered plainly tp Francine.

"Please come in, I'll be back for a moment to ask permission to Five.". Y/n said letting Francine and Sofie to come in to their shared bedroom.

"Yeah sure no problem, we'll be waiting here.". Sofie said while looking around at the room.

Y/n excused herself to her besties before coming in to where Five is.

She arrived at the room office with a knock and heard him say "come in".

She opened the door and peaked her head seeing Five reading some assignments from The Commission.

"What brings my beautiful wife here?". Five ask sweetly to y/n while she was blushing at the compliment and her walking towards him.

"To ask some permission from you.". Y/n said while she sat to Five's lap.

"Go on.". Five said letting y/n finish what she was about to tell him.

"The girls are here,and they want to hangout with me.". Y/n said while playing with his hair.

"Hangout like...?". Five ask a little bit on edge to y/n.

"Girls day.". Y/n said with her cutest puppy eyes to Five.

"I let you come but don't wear such short clothes, okay?". Five said being the overprotective husband to his wife.