Cake with Karaoke 🎤 🎂

3rd person POV
...Then Five and y/n were interrupted by Klaus while he opened the door surprisingly, And y/n and Five jumped at the action Klaus did.
"What are you 2 smooching around, I'm hungry.". Klaus said while making a tummy rumbling sound.
"Ok Klaus,but give us 1 more moment alone.". Five said while swaying his hand to shoo away Klaus.
"Fineeeee.". Klaus said while whining.

Klaus got out of the room and there left y/n and Five.
"Where were we?" Five said while he continued to lean to her lips.
"Right about here.". Y/n said while she lean up to kiss Five until sge felt his lips against mine.

Then he spatial jumped them to his bed full of rose petals and just cuddled in each other's arms while he kisses y/n's forehead and cheeks while she giggled cause of his facial hair tickling her.

And after a while they end up sleeping holding each other peacefully...

-In the evening
Y/n and Five woke up after a long nap since y/n arrived from her business trip, Five held her close and stroke his hand through her luscious hair.

"Five, i think we forgot something.". Y/n thought out of nowhere to Five remembering what happened hours ago.

"Do we?". Five ask as he continued to stroke her hair and kissed her forehead.

"Oh shit, Klaus, the cake!". Y/n exclaimed as she remembered Five and her promised to eat the cake with him.

"Fuck.". Five replied as he took a deep sigh realizing he actually promised to Klaus after they both finish kissing.

"Let's go downstairs then.". Five said as he held y/n's waist and spatial jumped downstairs at the living room.

Seeing Klaus and the others having a karaoke battle with disco light around the room with drink on their hands kinda in a tipsy state of being drunk.

"I'll get the cake, Mon Cher.". Y/n informed Five as she went to the kitchen to get the cake as Five went to join with the others.

As y/n went the kitchen she heard Luther's voice singing "Total eclipse of the heart" in a terrible tune that made her chuckle.

She went to the fridge and saw the strawberry shortcake and took and it then got a knife from one of the drawers of the kitchen sink and went to the living.

"What's for the celebration?". Y/n ask as she placed the cake at the coffee hearing the lyrics Luther is singing.

"Of course, you y/n we celebrate of you coming back home with us.". Viktor chirped from the other end of the couch.

"Aww, thanks guys, you don't have to do all this, you know. ". Y/n replied as she slumped her ass to the cushion of the couch.

"What do you mean, it's for you for coming back home safely,y/n,you deserve it.". Allison added as she was seating at the other couch with wine on her hand.

"I owe you guys, big time.". Y/n answered Allison with a warm smile.

And at that very moment Five and Klaus stood up from their seats and took the microphone and a beat begun to play, it was their favorite song (I've had) The time of my life.

The two begun to jive at the song and invited everyone to join in...

"Y/n, darling, welcome back, would you care to have a dance with me?". Five ask a little tipsy to y/n with a bottle of vodka on his hands and the other has the mic.

"You too, Allison, Vanya/Viktor, ladies in the house!". Klaus exclaimed as he held up the glass of whiskey to his hand as the two siblings joined them.

"Diego, Luther join us, don't be shy.". Five called the two gentlemen at the fireplace who are enjoying their bond with each other.