Room Service🥗(Aidan)

Y/n's POV
(At his apartment)
I was at the front desk sitting,while i heard a message from my computer.

It was Aidan Gallagher,he ordered a vegetable salad and a black coffee for his breakfast.

I rushed to the kitchen and told the chef cook about what Aidan has ordered.

While i was waiting for the dish to be prepared,i ready the trolley to be placed by the dish.

After a while of waiting i heard the bell rang knowing Aidan's food is ready to be delivered upstairs to his room.

I place the food and the coffee at the trolley and entered the elevator.

A while later i reached to his room.

I knock 3 times on the door but no response.

I knock again but nothing.

Then i thought i should check the door knob if it's unlock.

The door knob was unlocked,i entered the room with my trolley.

"Hello,Mr.Aidan Gallagher?". I said while entering the room.

"Sir.Aidan,room service?". I said while i stopped at the table near his bed.

"I'm sorry i didn't hear you,i was at the shower.". All of a sudden the voice said from my back.

While i looked at my back i saw Aidan half naked buckling his belt.

^^^(The photo above)^^^

All i just did was to stare at him for a few millisecond and turned around, looked away, blushing like crazy.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry,i should go outside!". I said while i covered my eyes.

"No,no,no it's ok.". Aidan said while i heard him laugh a bit.

"Is that the one i ordered?". Aidan ask while all i did was to nod yes.

"Care to button my shirt while i brush my hair?".Aidan said while my hands are shaking.

"Yeah,sure.". I said while i gulped,and walked towards the half naked Aidan.

I was in front of Aidan while i feel my hands are cold and my heart is beating fast as ever.

I looked at his details,his soft brown hair,his green dreamy eyes,the attractive eyebrow of his,the pyramidal nose he has,and mostly his extraordinary dimple at his cheek.

While i was buttoning his shirt i can't keep my eyes off of his pale torso,his abs,the muscles that he has.

It drives me nuts.

"Do you do extra service?". Aidan said out of nowhere while looking at me.

"I only work from 9 to 5.". I said to Aidan still buttoning his shirt.

"How about, we'll make it up to 10.". Aidan said adding his sexy voice while he put his pointer finger under my chin making me look at him.

While all of a sudden i stopped at what i was doing.

I raised my eyebrow and just stared at Aidan.

"I'll think about it, enjoy your meal Mr.Gallagher.". I said while smiling at him sassily.

"If you make up your mind, call me.". Aidan said handing me a card with his number on,then i took it.

"Have a lovely day Mr.Gallagher.". I said to Aidan while leaving him and closing his door.

When the moment i was outside i went straight to the restroom and just....

*SCREAMED*

"Oh my God, Aidan Gallagher is flirting at me.". I said to my self and just looked at the card that Aidan gave me.

And thought about his offer a while ago.

For my Baby-lemon's:
Honestly I don't know how to end this and...i haven't written any of this before so yeah.

I was laughing the whole time I'm writing this,i found the photo from a friend of mine😂

She's a fan of Aidan too,she found it on a page from Facebook.

I was like "Holy Fuck!". I honestly thought it was Aidan,like for REAL😱.

But then i saw her caption it was not Aidan so i was like "really thought it was him."

This guy on the photo is the exact figure of Aidan(for me).

I know what you're thinking, you thought it was him too,well guess what,we have been fooled so hard today.

Anyways please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼

Love you all so much,have a great day/night.
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕