The "Christina Hargreeves" (Five)

3rd person POV
Christina Hargreeves was Five's beautiful twin sister.

Five and Christina are inseparable as glue.

She is as sassy and witty as Five.

Christina is an independent girl and can handle things on her own.

She's the one,when the time you look at her,just a lift of her eyebrow you will totally run for your life.

But when you need her she goes 100% soft to you especially to her dear old twin brother Five.

Her superpower is renewing,she can be able to replace everything.(More of a Doctor Strange power from Thor Ragnarok)

But Christina and Five got separated after Five was gone to the apocalypse.

(Flashback)

"Number Five,you haven't been excused,come back here!". Reginald yelled at Five to come back to the table after a heated argument of Five wanting to time travel.

"Christina,go get Number Five.". Reginald said to Christina that is beside him to catch Five from doing something stupid.

Eventually she nodded and ran her way outside of the academy and looked both sides to find Five.

Time stopped working when she saw her very twin brother jumped to the unknown.

She got down on her knees with teary eyes and sobbed.

"Fiveeeeee,why did you leave.". Christina said while sobbing,down on her knees,and doesn't care about those people who stare at her disgustedly.

(End of Flashback)

After that she and her remaining sibling's were on a mission,she fell to an radioactive cold water from the antarctic.

"Christina...". That was the last word Christina heard from her siblings while she fell to the freezing heart stopping water of the antarctic

And that leads to her being capsulated to be tested and treated as well.

She remained young inside the capsule for 17 years,not a single wrinkle appear to her face.

The week before Reginald Hargreeves's staged death,Pogo and and Reginald decided to finally put her out of the capsule.

They placed her on a hospital bed in the clinic of the mansion and just waited until she wakes up.

But she didn't,she woke up on the day Reginald Hargreeves's declared dead of a so called "heart attack".

And finally on a urn on the bar counter together with his picture beside.

"You really are a stubborn bastard, Reggie.". Christina said seeing her Father inside an ern.

She was shocked,she only thought she was out for only a day or so but it was longer than she expects.

Pogo explained to her everything has happened to her siblings.

"Oh my God, really?!". Christina said after what Pogo had said to her.

Luther was sent to the moon over 3 years ago.

How Diego became the Batman in the night.

Allison packed up and left and became a famous actress.

Klaus,when Allison left a week later, he immediately left without saying where.

And this surprises Christina,Ben's death.

He died on a serious and very difficult mission,he sacrifice himself for his beloved siblings.

And Vanya she lived in a small apartment near where she was practicing her violin to be performed to an opera.