Grandma's lover🌷

Y/n's POV
I was on my way to my grandma's house to visit her and deliver some cookies,me and my mother baked for her.

Grandma was a bit of sick this past few weeks,so mother ask me to take care of her.

It was a bit rainy when i was walking my way to grandma.

While i was walking,i saw a flower shop across the street,and remembered grandma loves pink tulips just like me.

I got in the store and bought the freshly picked pink tulip bouquet for grandma and continued to walk to her house.

I arrived at the front door and knocked 3x, eventually grandma opened the wooden door.

And embrace me for a hug and all i just did is to hug her back,we pulled away while i give her a kiss at the cheek.

Grandma is the most amazing old lady i knew, she's been through a lot of places when she was young and beautiful.

She went to Washington DC, Florida, Philippines and many more.

And she loves telling me some of her stories when she was young,some are sad ones,some are just from her adventures.

"How is my little tulip?". Grandma ask while she kiss me on my cheek.

"Doing good, grandma, how about you?". I said while i give her the bouquet of tulips to her.

"Marvelous,i love the tulips.". Grandma said with great energy holding the bouquet.

"I saw it at a flower shop and figured,why not buy it to cheer you up.". I said to grandma while putting the box of cookies at the table.

"You shouldn't have, seeing you cheers me up,tulip.". Grandma said putting some water into the kettle.

"So what brings my beautiful tulip to her grandma?". Grandma said with a English accent which made me giggle.

"Am i not allowed to hangout with my grandma?". I said while we sit at the couch and hugged her.

"So any news about my little tulip?". Grandma ask about some news from me.

"Not that much.". I said while i just blushed.

"Tell me.". Grandma said eager about my story.

"I met a boy his name is Five,yes grandma like the number.". I said while she was about to ask me about Five's name.

"We kinda hangout and we're now official.". I said while grandma was smiling at me.

"I'm so happy for you tulip.". Grandma said being supportive grandma of all time.

"Have i ever told you about my first love "ever" ,tulip?." Grandma ask me while i was confused.

"No,i don't believe you did grandma.". I said while i gave grandma confused look.

"I was in love when i was 13 years old,like any other teens do,back in the day and today.". Grandma said telling me her 1st love.

"We're a wealthy family,not that wealthy,but enough to sustain for the day.". She added, sipping her tea.

"I met this boy his name was Frank,he was a son of a gardener,who work for your great grandfather.". Grandma said with a tint of blush on her face.

"He was charming,has a beautiful green dreamy eyes, coconut scented hair,has an edgy jaw.". She told me remembering every inch of her 1st love.

"The 1st time i laid eyes on him,was full of colors.". Grandma said smiling, looking at me.

"We became friends,we usually hangout at the cliff near the house with a tree beside the cliff.". She said reminiscing her memories.