I can't sleep 💤 (Aidan)

3rd person POV
Y/n was twisting and turning for 2 hours already on the bed with Aidan,but Aidan is honestly sleeping like an angel beside her.

It was almost 5:00 in the morning and she still feel not sleepy at all.

So an idea came to her mind.

She checked her phone of what time it it is and looked at Aidan behind her, peacefully sleeping like an angel.

She opened her messages and begun texting to Aidan's phone.

"Aidy."

"Aidy-bun."

"❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️"

"I can't sleep🥺"

And she heard Aidan's phone dinged at the nightstand.

But Aidan is still in to his sleep.

But then y/n didn't gave up she literally called Aidan's phone and heard it rang.

And to be honest his ringtone is "Time" that is in full volume.

Aidan then groggily grunted and reached to the nightstand and grabbed his phone and answered the call.

"Hello.". Aidan said with a raspy voice to y/n through the phone while she is right there beside him.

"I can't sleep, Aidy-bun.". Y/n said softly to Aidan through the phone.

Afterwards Aidan ended the call and put his phone down.

"Aww,come here.". Aidan said immediately spooning her and place some sweet little kisses to her neck.

And y/n just snuggle in with Aidan being the big spoon and y/n being the cute little spoon,then drifted to their sleep.

For my Baby-lemon's:
I woke up so early this morning and wrote this around 4:50-5:00am.

I felt so lonely today,i want someone to do such thing to me like what happened to my story today🥺

I'm single guys,i want a boy who knows/loves Aidan,loves Aidan's songs,make me some fan-arts about the Umbrella Academy 😍

If you're interested to me then let's be friends (to all the boys who read this,if ever there is a boy😏).

#I want an Aidan's Army boy💙

But if there is well,what are you waiting for?,let's be friends 💕

Quote of the imagine;
I wanna be your 1Am “I can’t sleep” text.💛
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕

🌀☕Five Hargreeves/Aidan Gallagher/Nicky Harper Imagines☕🌀On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara