Random convo with Fivey☕

-A very nice morning at Griddy's

Five's POV
It was early in the morning,i got to the kitchen to get my beloved coffee,well guess what it's already gone.

I decided to go to Griddy's to get coffee and of course to have a morning stroll at streets.

I arrived at the store and went straight to the counter and sat on a stool when a waitress approached me.

"Good morning sir,what can i get ya?". The girl said picking her notepad from her pocket.

"Coffee,black.". I said giving her a smile.

"1 black coffee coming right up.". She said in a energetic tone.

She quickly went to the coffee maker and poured the freshly brewed coffee to a mug and placed it in front of me.

"Here you go,1 black coffee.". She said and go to the other customers that are on the table.

I took a sip of the fresh coffee enjoying it as i can,and realized this coffee is great,i turned to the waitress and wave at her to come close.

"Yes sir,what may i help you?". She asked me.

"Yeah, actually i would like to know who made this coffee.". I ask the the girl.

"Oh, it's y/n,do you want me to call her?". She ask.

"Yeah,sure, thanks.". I said giving the waitress a smile.

The waitress got in the office of the store to call her friend who made the coffee.

A while later i saw a beautiful girl came out of the office with her tidy hair and a adorable smile on her face while i was still on the stool staring at the girl.

"Who made this?". I ask the girl names y/n on her name tag.

"I did sir,why?". She said with her cute tone of a voice.

"Columbian?". I ask her politely.

"It's my own blend.". She said while she gave me her loving smile.

"Holy shit,Marry me already.". I said to the girl.

"Thanks for the compliment about my coffee sir.". She said while she just blushed.

"No,i mean it,pack your things we're getting married.". I said while she looked at me,shocked.

For my Baby-lemon's:

So yeah this came in mind 5 milliseconds ago.

Hope somebody like to taste my homemade coffee,does anyone want some?

Comment down below.
☕☕☕☕☕

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕