Calling him by your ex's name(Nicky)

(Nicky)

"Hi, Timothy!"

I said to Nicky while his head turned to face me with eyes wide opened,i just honestly called him by my ex's name.

"Timothy?". Nicky said while he rolled himself towards me cause he is on the stool from his desk.

"Sweetheart,what ever i did i didn't mean it, alright?". Nicky said while he holds my shoulder and looking at my eyes.

"Sweetheart my name is Nicky,N.I.C.K.Y,Nicky.". Nicky said being a teacher for a second.

"You used to call me,Nicky,Nick, Nicky-bun,Harper,Dimples.". Nicky said looking at my eyes while i was just giving him my poker face.

"I promise,what ever i did i will make it up to you,i promise.". Nicky said while he was honestly worried at me.

While all of a sudden i just burst into my laugh.

"Chillax Nicky, it's just a prank,and to be honest you haven't done anything wrong,so don't worry.". I said while i kiss his lips and brushing his soft hair with my fingers.

"Oh,lastly Timothy is such an asshole,so there is no way i am going back to him.". I said to Nicky.

"Glad to here that from you,cause your mine and only mine.". Nicky said while he laid me to the bed and shower me with his kisses.

For my Baby-lemon's:
Fun fact:
To be honest Timothy is the only boyfriend i have and like i said before this imagine from the story of "Five lost his heart not his age",he left me and broke me,so that's why he deserved to be called an "asshole" .

Have a lovely day🍋❤️💗

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕