Wiping off his kiss😘(Nicky)

3rd person POV
Y/n was bored in Nicky's room cause Nicky was honestly busy with his baking and other stuffs that he only can understand.

She sighed deeply before standing up from the bed to Nicky at his desk writing something at his notepad.

Y/n only wants Nicky's attention, she's been laying on the bed for hours waiting for Nicky to finish his sweet little recipe.

She was touched starved at Nicky.

And just decided to prank him a little.

"Kiss me.". Y/n ordered Nicky while hugging him from the back and buried her head to the crook of his neck.

"What?". Nicky ask her with a hint of confusion on his face.

"Kiss me, Nicky-bun.". Y/n said once again,now with a sweet tone added to her voice.

"Ok.". Nicky said plainly to her before planting a satisfying kiss to her lips.

But Nicky didn't expect y/n to actually wipe away his kiss from her lips with a disgust look.

"Did you just wipe away my kiss?". Nicky said with a fuming voice to y/n.

"That's ridiculous,i would never do such a thing,Nicky.". Y/n said with a innocent smile placed to her face.

But Nicky didn't believe her,he stood up and leaned in,grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her for a kiss to her lips.

But as expected y/n wiped Nicky's kiss again quickly.

"You did wipe my kiss.". Nicky said a bit more angry to y/n whilst cupping her cheeks and looking at her eyes.

"No, I didn't.". Y/n insisted to Nicky,with rolling of her eyes.

Nicky then suddenly switched her to his desk making her sit down at the table with all Nicky's materials used for cooking.

He look at her eyes and held her shoulders and leaned in for a kiss.

And she once again wipe away his kiss from her lips.

"Don't wipe off my love for you, Baby-Cheesecake.". Nicky whine while he holds y/n's wrist avoiding her to wipe his kiss from her lips.

He kiss her again while y/n was trying to wipe it off but Nicky wouldn't budge to let go of her wrist.

"Baby-Cheesecake,don't you ever wipe off my kiss, cause my kiss is equivalent to my love for you.". Nicky said before planting another kiss to her lips.

"I was just pranking you Nicks,to know how much you really do love me.". Y/n said while she playing his hair.

"I really, really, really love you, Baby-Cheesecake.". Nicky said while he cups her cheeks and looked at her adoringly.

"From the sweetest dessert...". Y/n said while she put her hands at the back of his neck.

"..To the flavorless flour.". Nicky said whilst putting his forehead against her's with a charming smile.

"I love you.". They both said in unison before he place the sweetest kiss on her forehead.

"Forever...". Nicky said memorizing every inch of y/n's face.

"..And always.". Y/n said giving him the kiss that will forever be the name on her lips.

For my Baby-lemon's:
A short imagine for Nicky, sweetness overload 😍😍😍

I was just at the cafè when i had the idea, cause i was eating a very sweet dessert i have ever tasted.

Then a friend of mine sends me a couple trend video the challenge of "wiping off his kiss" (his reaction).

Then figured this would be cute yet sweet imagine for Nicky,at first i put Five on but the plot of it was getting heated,so i figured.

I haven't done anything so far for Nicky, so yeah this it, mostly this book contains more to Five and next is Aidan then the least is Nicky.

I just wanna feel,he isn't left out or anything cause I love Nicky, he's the sweetest guy who ever existed in our world.

So enjoy the sweetness of the imagine my Baby-lemon's 🍰💛🍨
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕