Thigh Kisses💗(Nicky)

Y/n's POV
I was at the bedroom of the icky's while sketching a photo of me and Nicky-bun with my legs crossed with an iced coffee beside me at a chair near the window.

What I'm wearing is Nicky's hoodie and  just a pink underwear with my hair tied into a messy bun.

The night was silent while i was waiting for Nicky to come up from doing his delicious masterpiece.

After a while of sketching us both on my sketch pad, Nicky came up at the bedroom and burst himself in,at the door making me jump at my seat.

I can see the stress in his eyes and his chaotic hair and his wrinkled long sleeves with his chef hat.

He had a stressful and a pissed off night at the kitchen,i presume.

Then he put the chef hat down with a blank emotion on his face.

And he just walked towards me and immediately knelt down and uncrossed my legs.

And sat at the floor between my thighs and put his arms around each and started kissing my thighs nonstop.

I can feel the tension Nicky had when the time he touched my thigh or skin.

He kisses my thighs in the way of showing that he is stressed or worried.

Nicky places soft and light kisses to my thighs.

He is not kissing in a lustful way but more in a "I've miss you so much" way.

Nicky was pecking my thighs while i just feel the tension that is inside of him.

Not until i stroke my fingers at the back of his head lightly making him growl.

Everytime i brush my fingers through the back of his head he just calms down and just relaxed at my actions.

I can feel his breathing slowed down, calmer and relaxed.

Nicky loves it every time i run my fingers through his hair,it loosen himself up from a lot of stress around him.

"Better?". I ask Nicky still brushing my fingers through his hair.

"Mhm.". Nicky said laying his head on my right thigh.

"Time to go to bed,Nicky.". I said while i stopped from brushing my fingers through his hair.

"Nooo,keep going, please.". Nicky said with a whine while he was hugging my left thigh.

"As you wish,my little chef.". I said while i continued to brush my fingers through his hair and he just sat there enjoying at what i was doing.

"I love you,you know that right?". Nicky said with puppy eyes while he was looking at me directly to my eyes.

"Always,i love you always.". I said placing a kiss to his forehead and hugging him.

"It's time for us to go to bed.". I said while giving him another kiss to his cheek.

"Fine.". Nicky said defeatedly while he walk his way to the bed.

I sat up beside him cradling him like a baby while his eyes started to get heavy.

"Promise you'll be here when i wake up.". Nicky said with his sleepy baby voice while he was hugging my waist.

"I promise.". I said finally putting a gentle kiss to his lips and cradled him till i fell asleep.

For my Baby-lemons:
It's a quick  sort of story for Nicky.

There's this sense of clinginess, sweetness of the 2 of them, carefulness towards each other,how they comfort the one who needs comfort.

I may not be posting for a while,what i mean "for a while" it would last like 2 weeks or so😔

Because I'll be editing some imagines that is been on my drafts for a while now✌️☺️

And the majority of them are very long imagines,and I'll be doing some preferences and some "random thing the boys do"💗

And i somehow need some request from you all,i have a little bit of mental block,so help me💙

I'll be back with tons of imagines,i promise you all,see ya,and watch out for my imagines my Baby-lemon's 💋
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕