The Girl in the forest🌼(Aidan)

(Honestly i thought i published this months ago but it looks like i didn't saw this unpublished, so so sorry about this😭)

3rd person POV
Aidan was biking around Toronto with his parents, it was a lovely day to have a bonding moment with his mom and dad.

The sky was blue as ever,with no clouds floating.

Until they stop by at a small field to rest from biking and have a picnic.

Aidan immediately took his drone from the bag of his bike to shoot the scenery of Toronto for his fans.

While his parents laid the blanket and their picnic basket.

Aidan control his drone to the air to shoot some shots of Toronto.

After a while of flying his drone,Aidan didn't realize his drone was running out of battery.

His drone was above a forest,while all of a sudden his drone fell right in the middle of the forest.

He immediately run into the forest and search for his drone.

While he was looking for his drone behind some trees he heard a voice of a girl.

"Aidan.". A voice of the girl said in a soft and whispering tone.

Aidan looked everywhere for the girl, but nothing.

Then he begin to search for his drone again getting deep into the forest.

"Aidan.". Again the voice said to caught Aidan's attention.

Aidan immediately turned his head left and right,there he saw the girl on her white dress with a white daisy tucked on her ear.

He suddenly ran towards the girl.

But when Aidan is getting close to the girl she is far away from him.

The blue shade of the sky is reflecting at the girl's eyes.

Aidan looked at her memorizing every detail of the girl's face.

Aidan kept running towards the girl until he reached her and hold her hand and just looked at her while panting.

The girl just smiled at him lightly and looked at his eyes.

The girl cupped Aidan's left cheek and kiss his right cheek.

They walk hand in hand,the flowers blooming and the vines are springing.

She scooped a bunch of fireflies and scattered it around like sand across the forest,their wonderland.

They reach the center of the forest holding each other's hand.

While holding her hand Aidan tucked the girl's strand of hair at the back of her ear while the girl just stared at Aidan.

Aidan twirled her making her hair dance in the air.

They dance while Aidan was so lost at the girl's eyes, it's like her eyes are so tempting to look at.

Once they finished dancing Aidan looked at her admiring everything.

He looked at the girl's eyes and to her lips.

Aidan leaned close to kiss her but as soon as he was about to kiss her she was gone.

She was gone like dust.

Aidan looked around and saw her beside an oak tree.

He ran to her then she was gone.

Aidan looked for her again and there she was at the end of the forest.

Aidan ran as fast as he can but as soon as he get close to the girl he realized he was out of the forest.

There he saw his drone laying at the rock with a white daisy on top of it.

Aidan walked towards his drone and grabbed the white daisy and sniff it.

The smell of the daisy is the exact same smell of the girl's hair.

Aidan turned his head back at the forest and just smiled.

But all of a sudden Aidan woke up on his bed, confused.

He looked at his night stand and found the white daisy.

He grabbed it and twirled it around his hand and think.

Then he realized was it all a dream about "The girl in the forest" ?

For my Baby-lemon's:

This was inspired by Aidan's song "Blue Neon" and The Cure's "The Forest".

I'll try to make another one cause why not?, it's either the Blue Neon or The Forest, cause in this story i collaborate it into 2.

So wait for it to be published

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼

May your day be a productive day 🍋
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-