Facial hair 🧔(Five)

Y/n's POV

I was in a business trip to Florida for almost a month now and i haven't seen my boyfriend since but he usually chat me every now and then,i was on my laptop doing work while my phone just buzz to my desk.

I answered it,it was Five was on the phone.
"Hello Fivey." I said while talking through phone with Five.
" Hello my pumpkin." Five said in an adoring tone.
"Fivey i really need to see you now." I said to Five.
"Like on a video call?".Five ask.
" Yes silly,i need to see my dimples face.".I said while whining.
"You can't pumpkin not until you come back here." Five said through the phone.

"Why not?, it's been almost a month since i haven't seen your dimples.". I said to Five.
"Its a surprise sweetheart." Five said in a teasing tone.
"Surprise?,what is that mean?". I ask trying to know what is the surprise.
" You'll know when you come back home." Five said teasing me more.
" But i'm 3 days away from going home." I said whining again.
"See me in 3 days then.".Five said while he cut the line off.

-3 days later-

I arrived home early in the morning carrying my suitcase and a bag. I opened the front door of the academy,it was pitch black but i still closed the door while all of a sudden..."SURPRISE!".The sibling's shouted from my back,i turned around and saw Vanya and Allison holding a sign that is written "Welcome home y/n!",and Ben is holding a cake. But something is missing...it was Five.

"Awwww thanks guys for this but where's Five?". I said in a concern look.
"Oh he's upstairs,he is waiting for you." Klaus said while clapping his hand and turned red.
"Thanks Klaus but after this we'll eat the cake." I said going upstairs.

I walked upstairs to Five's bedroom and knock at the door.
"Come in.".Five said giving me permission to get in his room.
I entered his room it was full of decorations,christmas lights hanging at the seiling and a basket full of treats on his bed while he was busy putting some rose on the bed.

"Five?" I said while looking at Five very busy at what his doing.
Five stopped and turned around very slowly looking at me.
I was so shocked at what i just saw.

Five grew a Facial hair.

"Fivey?".I said while i put a hand on my mouth and looked at Five a bit horrid.
"Surprise pumpkin." Five said gesturing me to hug him.
I run while i drop my bags and hugged him.
"So this is the surprise?". I ask while i still i hug Five.
"Yes actually it's not finish ye...". Five said while i cut him off
"Not this surprise,this.". I said while touching cheek and his chin.
"Oh yeah this,is it great?,the new look?".  Five said touching his facial hair.
"It looks cute on you Fivey,this is my first time ever seeing you with a facial hair.". I said while i kiss his cheek.
"I am glad you like it princess.". Five said while he lean to kiss my lips.

Then we were interrupted by Klaus while he opened the door surprisingly, And me and Five jumped at the action Klaus did.
"What are you 2 smooching around, I'm hungry.". Klaus said while making a tummy rumbling sound.
"Ok Klaus,but give us 1 more moment alone.". Five said while swaying his hand to shoo away Klaus.
"Fineeeee.". Klaus said while whining.

Klaus got out of the room and there we left me and Five.
"Where were we?" Five said while he continued to lean to my lips.
"Right about here.". I said while i lean up to kiss Five until i felt his lips against mine.

Then he spatial jumped us to his bed full of rose petals and just cuddled in each other's arms while he kisses my forehead and cheeks while i giggled cause of his facial hair tickling me.

And after a while we end up sleeping holding each other peacefully.

For my Baby-lemon's

Frankly speaking,i honestly don't like the first time i saw Aidan with a beard/facial hair.

Wanna know the story why?

I finished watching the Umbrella Academy season 1 until my eyes got caught by Aidan.

So i looked him up at Google and i really turned off at him a bit.

Cause when i searched his name,a lot of cute photos of him appeared but when the moment i scrolled down.

There i saw his "I love you"  music video and clicked it then i saw he has a beard/facial hair.

I was a bit of turned off at him maybe a week or less but when i saw that there was going to be a season 2 on Netflix.

I begin to follow him and just support him and i begin to watch his videos and mostly his Livestreams,so yeah no big deal,just a thought.

Any way have a positive day and be happy.

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-