Christmas with the boys❤️🎄

This a bonus part of my Christmas special for Aidan,Five and Nicky,enjoy this little preference of mine❤️🎄❤️

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you my Baby-lemons💚🍋💚

For Aidan💙

-Singing "All i want for Christmas is you" in front of him while the young cast of the Umbrella Academy looking at the both of you in awe.

-Hanging of Christmas stocking at the chimney with his parents.

-Making Christmas Angel on snow at the front lawn of their house.

-Wearing Christmas sweaters that is from Aidan's grandma.

-Snuggling on his bed while you 2 are wearing a socks that looks like Five's warmer.

Your gift for him 🎁:

-A brand new acoustic guitar with a pedal and a guitar pick for his electric guitar.

His gift for you💝

-A box of scrunchies and clamps for your hair with a make-up set from MBB(Florence)

For Five❤️

-Making tons and tons of Peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich through out the Christmas season.

-Decorating the Mansion with green and red Christmas balls and a tree.

-Sitting beside the fireplace together with his siblings while Five is reading a book with you about Christmas.

-Snowball Fighting together with his siblings.

-And him giving you the bestest "important" session on his bed as he promised you the night before Christmas.

Your gift for him 🎁:

-A brand new axe with your initials planted to the handle of the axe,and his favorite thing for his coffee,a mug that says: "The best assassin in the spacetime continuum".

His gift for you 💝

-A set of lingerie (5 pieces) that you are so embarrassed to open in front of his siblings,and all he did was to smirk at you teasingly.

Nicky💚

-Making ginger bread cookies with him in the kitchen.

-Sharing each other a hot chocolate milk drink with marshmallows beside the Christmas tree.

-Wearing some matching aprons while baking an apple pie.

-Going to Get's Sporty to have a strawberry smoothie with the quads.

-Cuddling on the couch while waiting for the cookies to be cooked in the oven.

Your gift for him 🎁:

-A chef hat and an apron with a kitchen set of spatula to tongs for his cooking experience inside the kitchen.

His gift for you 💝:

-A box set of bracelet materials and some hair clips that has a design of baked goods like: cookies,cake,pie,etc.

For my Baby-lemon's:
First of all, Merry Christina-mas and a Happy Happy New Year to all of you💗🍋

This is my first Christmas in Wattpad which is a blessing to me, watching those reads go higher and higher every week, makes my heart flutter😘

Thank you everyone for the reads and votes to my imagines/stories,it really means the whole world to me🎄❤️

Hoping to know you all,and watch out for my upcoming imagines/stories that will somehow blow your minds...nah too much😊😍

Hope you enjoy this little preference of mine,I love you all my Baby-lemon's and see you on the next imagine 💋🍋

-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕

🌀☕Five Hargreeves/Aidan Gallagher/Nicky Harper Imagines☕🌀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें