The Portrait🎨

3rd person POV
Y/n was waiting for Five at the alleyway where she was been saved by Five 4 months ago.

They have been meeting on the alleyway for a while now.

And she was excited to meet him again.

They arrived exactly 1:00pm in the afternoon,but today was different and odd.

Five has not arrived at their desired time to meet.

Y/n kept on waiting for him at the alleyway and she's been losing hope.

She waited and waited for him to come but not a shadow of Five came to meet her there.

Y/n was worried of what could happen to him,Five was talking about time traveling some time soon.

And y/n thought maybe this time is "soon"  for Five to time travel.

Until she just decided to let it pass and go home and come back tomorrow.

The next morning she come to the alleyway.

And waited and waited for Five but he didn't came to meet her again.

She cried because she was now all alone again,no friends,no one to care for her, nothing.

She stood up eventually and grabbed her picnic basket and walk to her home.

But she stumbled at a cafè shop at the street and heard a sorrowful news from the TV.

"Breaking News: Number 5,an adopted son of the most eccentric billionaire Sir. Reginald Hargreeves,and a member of the Umbrella Academy reported missing yesterday morning."

A reporter said of a famous Broadcasting company of the city on TV.

"One of the 6 Umbrella Academy members, Number 5 went missing yesterday,he was last seen on near the umbrella academy mansion and never seen again."

Said a random newscaster at the TV while the bartender switched the channels.

"This has been a terrible news to all, that among the 6 super powered kids, Number 5,a loyal member of the Umbrella Academy has been declared missing yesterday."

Another reporter said leaving y/n on her knees and sobbed at the sad news about Five's absence from yesterday.

Her face was a mess but she didn't really care about that,all she did was just to walk to a nearby art shop and bought some coloring materials and a canvas and paid it.

She arrived home and went straight to her bedroom and fixed herself.

And begun to paint at the canvas she bought a while ago.

While she was painting at the canvas she remembered Five with that stern yet confident look on his face while facing those 5 guys who tries to kill her on the alleyway.

His face that when you look at him in the eyes you would actually get lost in.

Those structural features of him is unexplainable to explain by words itself.

That green dreamy eyes that is so hard to find in a colored pencil box.

The way his brown hair move, synchronized with the blowing of the fresh air that is passing by.

That distinctive 2 little dots on his left cheek that would make you gone crazy as hell.

The sharp pyramidal nose that can sniff your neck in the night.

That soft and kissable lips that can satisfy your thirst for love.

And mostly the adorable and shallow dimple that will make you melt once you see it pops right out his cheek when he smiles.