Deleted scene from "The Boy" 🎬

3rd person POV
It's been 7 months since Aidan and y/n confessed their love towards each other at the cafeteria with students around them.

And since it's been 7 months Aidan would love to surprise his beloved girlfriend for their monthsary...

To reveal who he really is being "The Boy".

-In Math class
Y/n was at her desk paying attention to the lesson of their math teacher for their upcoming test next week.

While she felt a tap on her shoulder,it was her classmate Beatrice who is kinda nerdy especially in math,that gave y/n a pice of folded paper.

"From who?". Y/n ask Beatrice with a whisper while holding the paper Beatrice gave.

"From your lovey-dovey?". Beatrice replied with a tease while she turned her head at the back to where Aidan is seating, that is pretending to look at something outside.

"Thanks Bea.". Y/n thanked while she turned her body to face the front,and opening the folded paper.

"Meet me behind the cafeteria after science class,at our favorite spot...XOXO"

The note said that puts a shimmering smile to y/n's face,while she turned her head seeing Aidan with a jerky smile.

She turned her head back and clicked her pen and wrote her reply.

"I'll be waiting for you there, mwahhh<333"

Y/n folds the paper again and hand it back to Beatrice until it gets back to Aidan.

Aidan reads the note with a wide smile on his face and his glare came back to y/n and folds it and listened to the lesson.

(Jump to the time after the Science class cuz well,i want to,nah I'm kinda lazy that's all.)

Y/n was walking at the halls with a cool breeze passing her hair,she went at the back part of the cafeteria where Aidan and her used to seat,under a tree.

She walked forward to the tree and saw a heart was carved with her initial and Aidan's at the bark of the tree,also under the carvings says: "I love you to my past, present,and future wife."

Y/n touched the carvings with a grin and teary eyes,until she felt a tap on her shoulder,she turned around and saw "The Boy".

"The Boy" waved at her with smirk and pulled her in by the waist and spatial jumped away.

They both spatial jumped at the very top roof of the school building that made y/n startle at the sight by clinging to Aidan's/Five's shoulders.

While Aidan/Five just looked at y/n amusingly also holding her waist preventing her from falling.

"O-oh m-m-my gosh, I-I d-d-don't l-like h-heights, w-w-would y-you p-p-please p-put m-m-me d-d-down r-right n-n-now!". Y/n stuttered while looking down and grips to Aidan/Five's sleeves.

"Y/n would you please take off my mask.". Aidan/Five said plainly while y/n was in total shock.

"No i want you to put me down right now!". Y/n ordered to Aidan/Five while he just puts his hand to her mouth to shut her up.

"I'm gonna you put down,but before that,first help me take my mask off, would you do that for me?".". Aidan/Five ask nicely with a small grin plastered to his face that made y/n calm.

"Is that all you have to ask?".". Y/n ask now with a calm voice with the sun shining beside their faces that is setting at the horizon.

"Mmm-hmm.". Aidan/Five answered displaying his dimple to y/n while holding her tightly,not letting her fall.

Y/n sighed deeply and looked at " The Boy" at his covered eyes before peeling off his mask.

She pulled the mask slowly,while  tardily Aidan/Five's eyes showing a shade of green that will be so mesmerizing to see.

Y/n gasp quietly while stepping backwards away from Aidan/Five,until she felt falling at the edge,Aidan/Five's arm immediately snaked around her waist and pulled her in.

"I got you.". Aidan/Five whispered whilst staring at her completely lost in her eyes.

"I see you.". Y/n said breathlessly with her emotions confused inside,that made froze on her spot while looking at her boyfriend or "The Boy".

"I see you read my message.". Aidan blurted to crack the ice while y/n is trying to calm and process things that is happening.

"What message?". Y/n ask while she puts her arms around Aidan's neck,and his hands on her waist.

"The message at the tree,you know that i carved for hours.". Aidan said jokingly to y/n whilst the wind is passing by.

"Oh that,that was you?!". Y/n said sarcastically at Aidan while pulling herself together.

"I'm gonna tell you once again what it says,it says:"I love you to my past, present,and future wife.". Aidan announced to y/n while putting his forehead against hers.

"It's because i truly love you,and i promise you you're gonna be my past, present and future wife someday and somehow.". Aidan added and seeing y/n almost in tears hearing this.

"Don't get me started but you are all i need in this specific moment.". Aidan added while he tucks the girls hair behind her ear.

"I know from the very first day i saw you,i know that you are the right person for me at that time.". Aidan added lovingly and pulled y/n closer to him.

"I know there's a lot of things i hid from you about me but right now I'm tired of hiding it from you, I'm tired of lying,tired of pretending.". He said it honestly while they are both looking at each other adoringly.

"Time can wait but Love can't, that's why i chose you.". Aidan whispered to y/n's ear that brings y/n's tear to stream down her cheeks.

"So my plan is, you and me at the academy together.". Aidan said while y/n was so speechless at the moment all she did was to nod yes.

"I'm in love with you yesterday,today and forever until the end of time.". Aidan said with full of love to his voice that made y/n cling to his blazer.

"I mean like if you don't like in this timeline we can just jump to what ever time you want to go.". Aidan said with sarcasm while he brushed his fingers through y/n's hair.

"We can jump to 1980's and have many kids as we want,you know.". Aidan added leaving y/n listening and made her chuckle that brings them to a passionate kiss.

"I'm coming with you,what ever time it is, I'm coming with you.". Y/n said through the kisses she place on Aidan's lips.

"I love you my past, present and future wife.". Aidan said while he kissed her with so much passion on her lips.

"And i love you my past, present, and future husband.". Y/n finally said while kissing Aidan back to his lips.

For my Baby-lemon's:
So this is a deleted scene which i can't fit to the story of "The Boy" actually this scene is inspired by "The amazing spiderman part 2, casting Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone🥰

It's been on my mind for a week straight, and it bothers me not to write it here✍️

It's been 8 months since i publish this book and yeah the number of reads is getting to the top,and I'm proud of that📈📈📈

I didn't imagine any of this to happen,i didn't imagine meeting new people that loves the same thing as mine👥

You guys have been an amazing part of my family here in Wattpad,you guys that reads my stories and giving it a vote makes my day great💕✨

I can't thank you guys enough,and how much i love you all,stay safe and keep on simping Aidan❤️

Another quote unlocked: "Time can wait but Love can't, that's why i chose you."💋🌻

How about you what's your favorite quote that is on my book?,please comment it down👇
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕