A random thing Five would ask

3rd person POV
Five was at the living room reading a book about a novel about two people who are not to be with each other,and with a black coffee on his side.

Y/n came in the room with Klaus,she is wearing a comfy robe,with a warm hot chocolate on hand.

The two sat at a couch across Five,and Klaus immediately lit a cigarette,while y/n lay her head on a pillow.

"Darling,what if we broke up?". Five ask y/n while he closed the book his reading.

"What if i slit your throat in half?!". Y/n growled at Five while standing up with her sternest look on her face at him while Klaus trying to stop her to get to Five.

"Five,bro,you know she's on her period, she's having mood swings,come on y/n let's get to your room.". Klaus explained to Five while y/n tries to get Five a scratch and Klaus just wouldn't let that happen.

"Aughhhhhhhh!". Y/n once again growled getting off of Klaus's grip and stomp her way to their shared bedroom of her and Five.

Leaving Five scared as hell seeing his girlfriend turned to beast mode for a few seconds.

-Night time
Y/n was at the bedroom watching TikTok and now with a cool head after what happened at the living room.

Until she heard a gentle knock on the door.

"Come in.". Y/n announced while the door opened slowly, displaying a brunet hair colored boy.

Five walked in with a pout of sorriness on his face with a special present for y/n behind his back.

"I'm sor-.". Five started to say something but y/n cut him off.

"No Fivey, I'm the one who should say sorry to you.". Y/n chirped out at Five while standing up from her bed.

"No, it's my fault i made you mad,and i didn't know you had your period,i should've have known, I'm such an idiot.". Five responded to y/n while his eyes started to water.

"No Fivey it's my fault,i was stressed at my school works and also to my cramps,i didn't mean to be mad at you, I'm the idiot.". Y/n replied to Five while walking towards him.

"No you're not, your the most beautiful part of me that ever exists in my whole life.". Five answered while stepping closer to y/n and embrace her and gave her a warn kiss to her forehead.

"You really mean it?". Y/n ask with glimmering eyes to Five whilst hugging him.

"I do my baby,i really do.". Five replied with a kiss to y/n's cheek and rubbed her back in soothing circles.

"As to show my greatest apology to my  beautiful beloved soon-to-be Mrs.Hargreeves ,a present for thee,my dearest darling.". Five said with his british accent while kneeling with one knee.

"May ye be blessed by the power of love, my Lord.". Y/n said while she kissed Five's forehead and took Five's gift from his hands.

She opened the box that consists of pads, chocolates, a hot compress, and some other snacks, and a gorgeous ring Five found at a nearby trinkets store.

"It's beautiful, Thank you so much Fivey-bun.".Y/n said while giving Five a hug with a passionate kiss to his lips.

"Anything for my soon-to-be wife.". Five replied through the kisses y/n is giving him.

"I love you very much.". Y/n answered back while she brushed her finger through Five's hair.

"I love you too,so much.". Five replied now kissing y/n down to her neck then spatial jumped with her to the bed...

For my Baby-lemon's:
Oops, that's all i can write, we're gonna stop at that part people,i repeat we're gonna stop at "THIS" part😅

Anyways how's everyone doing?,please feel free to comment and vote to my stories.🥰😍

What's the story behind this "short" is of course from TikTok,well i have a few ideas in mind,which will be out a little longer😔😘

I know I'm slow at making imagines but well it's all worth the wait,if you want to be a part of my book you can freely communicate with me👥🌻

I'm giving you a chance to share your ideas with other Baby-lemon's, by sharing your ability to ✍️✨

It's another step forward of you being a famous author, i love you all and may this day be an amazing day to all of you 💗🔥
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕