Gettin' Vaccinated 💉(Aidan)

*This is way back from last year so this is so lateeeeeee, so please do understood the author's note

3rd person POV
It was the day of y/n's schedule for vaccine in the coliseum with Aidan.

Aidan already had his vaccine before they started filming the Umbrella Academy season 3 on February.

Y/n is going to be vaccinated by Pfizer.

She was excited about her vaccination yet tensed about the syringe.

She somehow doesn't like syringes,or everytime she saw a syringe she would freak out instead.

Her heart starts to pound really hard and her stomach would be full of cocoon of butterflies that any minute would got out and fly around her stomach.

But thankfully Aidan is there to calm her down.

He rubs her back soothingly abd say some bunch of sweet nothings.

"Baby-lemon, it's gonna be alright,it won't hurt,i promise.". Aidan said while waiting on the line with y/n, rubbing her back.

"Promise?". Y/n ask with puppy eyes to Aidan while he was stroking her soft hair.

"I deeply promise.". Aidan said while he gave her a warm smile,and they waited for y/n's turn.

The line was getting nearer and nearer to y/n.

She was squeezing Aidan's hand everytime there's a person who finish their 1st dose.

And there he is to calming her down as possible.

"Baby-lemon, it's gonna be ok,after this we'll have McDonald's.". Aidan said trying to cheer up his girlfriend.

"Ok.". Y/n said with now warm smile plastered on her face.

Their getting closer and closer to the vaccinating person and y/n was a little calmer this time.

They waited patiently until it was y/n's turn to have the vaccine.

She sat at the chair and took a deep breath and gave the nurse the signal to inject her the vaccine of Pfizer.

The nurse inject it in to her left arm and y/n felt a little sting on her left arm.

The syringe isn't that big at all,It's was just a cutie little syringe.

And nurse eventually put the band-aid to the part where she inserted the needle of the syringe.

Then y/n stood up from the chair and went to an area where they waited for their vaccination card.

After a while of waiting y/n heard her name and immediately got her vaccination card.

"So where we going?". Aidan ask y/n trying to put his arm around her but she immediately swat cause her arm goes numb cause of the vaccine.

"To McDonald's!". Y/n squealed at Aidan like a 5 year old kid.

"McDonald's it is then.". Aidan said to y/n planting a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you.". Y/n said looking at Aidan to his eyes dearly.

"I love you more.". Aidan said to y/n then they both exited the vaccination area and went to McDonald's to grab a bite.

For my Baby-lemon's:
So just finished my 2nd dose of vaccination and it was great.

I was a little bit dizzy after the shot but after a minute it was gone💫

What about you did you already have yourself protected by a vaccine?

If you haven't please get your vaccine now🥺

Anyways how's everyone doing today?,i almost had a heart attack😳

Cause my mom accidentally opened Wattpad,i was scared to death,but knowing I'm a clean sort of person i was just anxious at what she about to say😇

But to my relief she said it was an accident and everything's cool

Phew!!!
Love you all my Baby-lemon's 💝
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕