Feliz Navidad🧡🎤(Aidan)

3rd person POV
Aidan and y/n was on y/n's home town in the Philippines and their getting ready for the Christmas Eve celebration the next day.

Aidan and y/n are assigned to buy the needed ingredients for the food for the event.

They went to the public market that is only a 10 minute walk,away from y/n's and may i remind you it's Aidan's 1st ever Christmas on y/n's home town.

While on their way to the public market the market was already busy,with people buying ingredients and gifts and people buying to some stuffs that are cheap to buy on some local stores.

Y/n and Aidan are half way finish at buying the ingredients until they stumbled a musician at the front of the market gate singing acoustic christmas carols.

Y/n stopped and looked at Aidan with a smirk while dropping her bags full of ingredients.

Aidan looked at her and gave a face of  "Don't do what you are thinking to do.". But as expected she did it anyway she got in front of the musician and swayed her body.

(Not in a seductive sway,more of a joyous sway)

She looked at Aidan while jamming at the musician that is playing "Feliz Navidad" in instrumental version with his harmonica and a guitar.

Y/n uses her pointer finger to signal Aidan to join her dancing in front of many people.

(I mean it this gurl is crazy,crazy for Aidan)

Aidan sighed at his psychopath girlfriend and just joined her for a quick dance.

He held her hands and danced together with the music.

They didn't give a fuck to those people who looked at them weirdly.

Y/n did a little samba with her hips while Aidan was clapping his hands to the beat.

And the musician just played even louder than before and people has their attention to the couple that is dancing.

The people huddled up around them while y/n and Aidan waltz around the crowd while the crowd has been cheering and clapping their hands to the tune of the song.

And in a moments the music stops and both of them bowed to the crowd and the crowd clapped their hands.

Then y/n gestured to the musician that played a while a ago to be applauded by the crowd.

And the musician bowed with a great smile and all of a sudden the crowd dropped their money to his guitar case with a smile.

"Merry Christmas.". Aidan said while shaking the musicians hands.

"Merry Christmas to the both of you,you have been a big blessing to me,my son can finally enjoy christmas  with music.". The musician said with teary eyes whil shaking y/n's hand.

"With music?". Y/n ask curiously about the musician's son.

"My son is deaf and he can finally hear with this amount of money for his hearing aid.". The musician said while y/n gave him a warm smile.

"Well,for that he even can celebrate Christmas with this.". Aidan said as he reach in to his pocket and grabbed a few leaves of money to his wallet.

"That is too much Sir,I can't.". The musician said denying Aidan's money.

"Please we're happy to help.". Y/n insisted to the musician.

"Thank you, Thank you so much.". The musician said engulfing the both of them to a tight hug.

"Have a Merry Christmas with your son.". Y/n said with the warmest smile plastered on her face.

"We will, Thank you.". The musician said to the couple.

For my Baby-lemon's:
Have a lovely Christmas to all of you,this is my first Christmas on Wattpad☃️☃️☃️

Can't believe it,2021 is getting over,and i still can't move on about this year.

But well we gotta move on, that's life🥳

Do good things to people who needs our help even their unexpected.

The votes getting higher and higher and I'm getting a bit of hyper about it😳

It is an early Christmas gift to me about how people love my imagines from 3 months ago.

Yeah,it was 3 months ago,can you imagine 2.10 reads,for me it's worth a fortune✨

I only expected it would only go to 50 or below🤩

"Guess expect the unexpected", my motto for today about the reads.

Have yourself a merry little "Christina-mas 🎄

Sorry,so cheesy about the Christina-mas😋

-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕