The Boy🪓

3rd person POV
This is y/n y/l/n, she's a high school student at y/s, she's a part of the school's document team,she was assigned on making the daily papers to the school,more of a news reporter thingy.

She investigates some rumors and gossips that are roaming around the school campus and put it on the papers of the school.Her club is the most busiest among all the clubs around the campus.

They document everything from school camping to high school proms. Her work being a news reporter of the school is kinda hard,proving those gossips and rumors are true. She wishes that someone will help her with this sort of job.

And this,this is Aidan Gallagher he is new here and on his way to the School's document team office to join not just for the advantage for his grades but for helping the school. He arrived at the office and immediately opened the door revealing a 40 yrs old man seating on his wobbling chair beside his desk signing some papers.

"Good morning Sir.". He said to the older man with a gentle smile.

"Good morning too young man,what can i do for you?". The man on the desk ask Aidan ask.

"Well,i am new here in this school and i wanna join your club the (School's document team).". He said while the man gestured for him to sit down and he did.

"Well sure you can,where do you want to sign in?.". The man ask while signing some important school works.

"Maybe i can fill up some of the blank position sir?" He ask while he ask for the name of he man.

"Sure, it's Mr. Clark ,and what's your name?". Mr. Clark ask Aidan with a smile.

"It's Aidan Gallagher,Sir." He said to Mr. Clark while he held his hand to be shaken and Mr. Clark did.

*Mr. Clark was shuffling through his drawer and bought a slip, more of a confirmation letter and signed it.

"Here is your confirmation letter, you're officially a part of the School's document team.". Mr. Clark said while handing Aidan the slip

"Sure where am i assigned to?".I ask Mr. Clark.

"At the newspaper group, you'll be partnering with y/l/n.". Mr. Clark said while arranging some papers on his desk.

"Partnering?". He ask Mr. Clark with a confused look.

"Yeah,come with me.". Mr. Clark said while he stands up and got in to the other part of the room.

Aidan followed Mr. Clark to the other room revealing a busy girl typing at the computer and some other students printing the papers.

"Y/l/n is a very good newspaper girl,her stories are always at the front page of the newspaper here in school,and she is very friendly.". Mr. Clark said while they try to pass some stacked newspapers at the floor to the y/h/c haired girl.

"Y/l/n, Y/l/n,Y/l/n!!!". Mr. Clark said to the girl that is typing on her computer.

"Yes Sir.". The girl said while she jumped out from her seat.

"Y/l/n,i would like you to meet Aidan Gallagher,Aidan Gallagher meet Y/n Y/l/n,she will be your partner for making newspaper for the school.". Mr. Clark said while Aidan looked at the girl,she has a cute smile and a beautiful y/e/c colored eyes.

They looked at each other directly in the eyes but it all got disturbed by Mr. Clark.

"So I'm going to leave you 2 for you to know each other more.". Mr. Clark said while he left us at the busy room.

"So you're new here?". Y/n started the conversation trying not to make it awkward for the both of them.

"Yeah,I am.". Aidan said while y/n was melting after hearing his voice for the first time.