Stay for the night(Aidan)

Y/n's POV
It was summer,we are shooting for the Umbrella Academy season 3 the part where Five's assassinating the President of the Philippines, "President Ninoy Aquino" at the airport.

It was a very sturdy day for the cast and the crew of The Umbrella Academy, although it's hot yet they enjoy the tropical breeze of the wind.

We finished the shot and head over to our new location the sugar cane capital of the country 'Negros Occidental'.

That is the main location we are going to shoot for the season 3 of the Umbrella Academy,We arrived at the island and head to a very beautiful hotel to stay for 5 months more near our main location.

We shoot a couple of scenes in the resort a little far away from the hotel that we are staying maybe a 45 minute ride on a car.

Until it was about time to get back to the hotel,me and Aidan hired a car cause i am his personal assistant,we head to the parking lot of the resort and got in the car.

"Is the gas tank of the car full?". I ask Aidan while strapping myself with seatbelt.

"Yeah.". Aidan said doing the same buckling himself to the seatbelt of the car.

"Are you sure?,cause if not there won't be an open gas station around this late.". I said reassuring Aidan.

"I'm sure y/n.". Aidan said while he started the engine of the car.

*Just a quick background between me and Aidan.

As you can see me and Aidan are a little bit of confusing,the cast and the crew are shipping us and well for my sake i totally fell for this guy,i mean who doesn't fell for this look,this look!

Me and Aidan have been hiding each other's feelings,but somehow Aidan showed his feeling not by words but by his actions,like he would put his blazer to my shoulders when I'm cold.

Or cuddling me on set, tickling me when I'm not in the mood,and mostly cheering me up.

Now back to the story it was just a quick background to give you guys a headstart.*

It was about 10 minutes since we left the resort,when suddenly i heard a beeping sound, yes we run out of gas.

"Shit.". Aidan mumbled while he punch the wheel.

"Hey, relax, don't worry.". I said rubbing his right shoulder.

"How can we get back to the hotel without a gas?". Aidan said furiously.

"Guess we have to stay for the night at my grandma's house.". I said while getting out of the car.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?". Aidan ask while he grabbed my hand.

"At my grandma's house, it's a 10 minute walk i promise.". I said to Aidan while i put my hand at the top of his other hand.

"Fine,just to spend the night.". Aidan said while he got out of the car and pick up our bags.

And there we are out of the open country side,with stars shinning lighting our way,and a comforting breeze of the air reminiscing the old days when i was a little girl.

I turned to the sugar cane part of the road,and kept walking while Aidan stopped me.

"Wait are you sure this is the way?". Aidan ask me while he looked at the sugar cane side of the road.

"Aidan i've been here since i was a little girl,i know where it is.". I said to Aidan while i continued to walk through the sugar cane path.

A while later,we are still walking, Aidan grabbed my hand with a sway,i looked at him i saw his eyes have been brightened by the stars in the sky.