The Christmas Kiss 💋(Aidan)

3rd person POV
Everyone around the house are so excited cause it's finally Christmas day in just a couple of hours.

Aidan invited his girlfriend y/n to come over and spend the Christmas with her and some guests in his house.

Most of his guests are from the Umbrella Academy casts/crew and NRDD co-stars and some local friends.

The house was banging with Christmas music,tons of food that are related to Christmas.

And Robert is chugging all the eggnog in the pitcher at the living room along with the TUA casts.

All of them are dancing and swaying at the sweet music playing at the speaker of Aidan's.

While the young cast of the TUA and the NRDD are outside throwing snowballs to each other and laughing like maniacs.

Some are just there drinking at the corner jamming at the moment.

But wait...

Where's y/n?

Oh,there she is!

Watching those people at the living room enjoying Christmas,while some of them are shaking some boxes of gifts under the Christmas tree like children.

She is there leaning at the door frame with a wide smile plastered on her face with her cozy Christmas sweater on.

While she was watching them enjoy, she is sipping her warm chocolate milk drink with marshmallows.

While a sudden Aidan came behind her back giving her a bite size brownie to her mouth and she took it.

"Oh my goodness,this is delicious.". Y/n said to Aidan while chewing the brownie.

"Indeed,Baby-lemon.". Aidan said he hugs her from the back and just kiss her left shoulder.

"Who made this?". Y/n ask Aidan referring to the delicious brownie.

"Emmy.". Aidan said plainly while he sway y/n slowly.

"She has talent.". Y/n said to Aidan but all he did was to kiss her cheeks and her shoulder.

They stayed like that for a bit longer until y/n was kinda bored and wanted to join with the others.

She took Aidan's arms off of her shoulder and walk away but she was stopped by Aidan holding her hand immediately and shook her head to look at him.

"That's so disrespectful, Darling." . Aidan said while he looked at her eyes and she just gave him a confused look.

And he just pulled her close to him while putting his hands to her hips.

"We don't ruin such Christmas tradition here in my house.". Aidan said before he put his pointer finger under her chin and lift her head up.

And saw a mistletoe hanging at the middle of the door frame.

Then after that he grabbed y/n's chin carefully and leaned in for a warm and delicate kiss under the mistletoe.

While the both of them are so deep into the kiss they didn't even hear Robert from the living room.

"guys,Guys, GUYS!!!" . Robert said gaining the love bird's attention from the kiss and they did.

"I don't wanna destroy your momento but...". Robert said taking a gulp of the eggnog his been chugging a while ago.

"...fuck,get a room you 2.". Robert said to the love bird's while he continued to chug on the other half of the eggnog and everyone immediately cheered for him.

And Aidan and y/n just rolled their eyes at Robert and looked at each other in the eyes while Aidan took y/n's hand.

And gave him "The look"  with a smirk.

"I'll bring the car around,meet me at the front lawn.". Aidan said with his seductive voice before walking off to find the keys of the car.

"I will.". Y/n said to Aidan sassily before taking the final sip of her chocolate milk drink.

For my Baby-lemon's:
Merry Christmas to all of my Baby-Lemon's out there who are reading this on Christmas🍋❤️🍋

Where do you think they would go?

I hope it would be a high class hotel with some champagne to pop🥂

1 more story for this Christmas season  to satisfy your thirst about Christmas, this time it would be Nicky.

I'm not gonna write about New Year cause well Christmas is my highlights for today🎉

I may write it but wouldn't publish it on New Year,but i can't promise you anything for new year.

So,yeah that's all for today, I'm gonna publish the last story for this Christmas season and it's gonna be Nicky.

Let him be on he spotlight for some time🎊

Merry Christina-mas my Baby-lemon's,love you all🍋🍋🍋
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕