I'm in the mood....(Five)

Y/n's POV
Me and Five are on our way to Griddy's to grab a coffee and some doughnuts.

We are at his car to the doughnut shop,i was at the front seat while he is driving.

I was scrolling through TikTok and saw a couple trend and just smirk to myself.

We are now at the cross section of the road,we stop cause it was a red light and i just thought that now is the time to pull on the prank to Five.

Five's green eyes are on the road while waiting for the green light.

"Fivey.". I called out Five while i touch his shoulder.

"Yes baby-bun?". Five ask while he looked at me.

"I'm in the mood...". I said while I looked at Five straight in the eyes.

"What?,like right now?". Five said while immediately his eyes grew wide open.

I just nodded to him.

"Ok,then.". Five said while he slide to the back seat of the car and unbuckle his belt.

"I'm in the mood to grab an ice cream.". I said to Five while he looked at me with an "are you serious"  look on his face.

While all of a sudden i burst into laughter.

Then i saw the light was green and Five sat down back at the front seat.

"I'll deal with you later,you brat.". Five said looking at me with an evil smirk on his face.

And i know at that moment i was doomed at Five.

For my Dimples:
Uh-oh she's in trouble now!

It's just a short 1 so glad to put a smile on your faces today hope you love this.

Ask some of your desired questions for this Christmas season, cause i want to.

So ask me now it's either about the book, about me,or anything about Aidan.

Comment your questions now!

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼

See you on the next imagine.
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕