Messy hair 🌪️

3rd person POV
Aidan was at his room doing school and other stuff with his guitar and keyboard.

He was getting frustrated at the activities that are needed to be finished this week.

But well lucky for him,he has a girlfriend to calm him down and cheer him up.

"Aidy-bun, I'm home.". Y/n sing-song through the halls to Aidan's room with a bag full of sweet stuff for Aidan that is from Target.

(This imagine is sponsored by Target 🎯.)

When Aidan heard her angelic voice he was energized and felt alive at the very moment.

"Hello,my sweet lemon pie.". Aidan said with a wide smile on his face while he saw y/n peeking her head out of the door frame.

"Close your eyes, Aidy-bun.". Y/n said to Aidan trying to hide her little surprise for Aidan.

"Why so?". Aidan ask with a confused look also trying to look at what y/n is hiding behind the door.

"Just trust me Aidy-bun.". Y/n said with a pout to Aidan.

Aidan sighed and closed his eyes with a giggle.

"Fine.". Aidan said closing his eyes with papers spread out across his bed.

Y/n giggled and walked slowly to their bed and placed the bag full of sweet treats in front of Aidan, that would cheer the boy up.

"Open it now.". Y/n squealed while she was there standing in front of him while he was beginning to open his wonderful green eyes.

Aidan saw the little surprise his girlfriend had for him and immediately opened the bag.

It almost consist of vegan products, such as snacks and candies for Aidan.

Aidan looked at every product his girlfriend bought for him with a very wide smile plastered to his face.

"You're the best girlfriend ever,come over here.". Aidan said to y/n, immediately pulling her in and kissed her cheeks continuously while she giggled at Aidan's cute little kisses.

"So,what are you up to right now, Aidy-bun?". Y/n ask sweetly to Aidan getting away from his kisses.

"This paperwork is really killing me right now, I'm so frustrated,bubba.". Aidan said while he buried his face to his hands and just sigh heavily.

"You know what's frustrating?". Y/n said wanting to cheer Aidan up.

"What?". Aidan said while looking at his girlfriend frustratingly.

"You're hair, it doesn't look frustrated.". Y/n said while she giggled while targeting Aidan's well combed hair.

"What...?". Aidan said while y/n immediately shuffled his hair like a tornado.

"There you go,now you look frustrated.". Y/n said after shuffling Aidan's hair which she honestly find cute on him.

Aidan looked at her with "really?" look while all she did was to giggle and pulled out her phone and took a photo of Aidan's messy hair.

"If you weren't this beautiful,i could've broken up with you,but your so beautiful and I can't resist to kiss you all day.". Was the very last thing Aidan said to y/n while he attacked her with his army of kisses.

(Once again, Thank you so much Target 🎯for sponsoring my imagine it means the whole world to me.)

For my Baby-lemon's:
I'm so done of him changing his hair every single Saturday😻

I just can't take it anymore 😍😍😍

Anyways how is everybody doing?,wanna hangout?

Just DM me your name and we'll have some chatting to do,only if you're interested, I'm not forcing you🦩

I just want to know you and be friends with you guys 💗

And also follow me for more updates 💋

Have a great week and watch out on my next imagine,see ya🔥
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕