What is my say... ☂️+🐦

TAKE COVER!!!!

Oh my god, I'm totally speechless at what the TUA cast posted on the day after the Umbrella Academy turned 3 years.

Can you believe that it's 3 years already since this show started?, can't believe it.

Anyways...

What is my say to this photo^^^^

1.Oh my God,the whole wardrobe change is totally crazy🤪

2.I kinda miss the umbrella academy uniform already but at the same time excited to see Five in a suit😍

3.Wait Lyla is in the team now?!,i wonder what she'll be doing in season 3🤔.

4.As for Five the way he stand is simply recognizable,the way he put his hand on his pocket is soooo good👌.

5.For Luther has an extreme yet classic look💙

6.As for Diego,welp he still loves knives it's the total obvious 🔪.

6.Allison,oh gosh she's a fashion queen i can tell from that dark green one piece suit 👑.

7.And i can really tell Klaus is somehow drunk or just high,look at him stand😅.

8.I am sure our Vanya is still Vanya herself,the violinist that will blow the opera house down to the ground with her violin🎻

9.Ooof, sorry guys some sparrows disturbed me while it was winding now my umbrella is gonna need some patching up to do.

That's all i can say for the update of the Umbrella Academy, hoping they would put out any time soon.

I'll be posting here some updates that is roaming around the internet about the umbrella to keep you like i said updated.

Love you all💗, and I'm screaming to see Five's face just a quick second in a suit and of course with a black umbrella while holding a  white coffee mug.

Wow, that's a lot of request Christina,lol 😂
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕