Shaving 🪒(Aidan)

3rd person POV
Y/n was on Aidan's house for a month now,more of a "living-in"  his house.

Cause she is helping Aidan with his music, recording his vocals and playing some acoustic/electric guitars.

And mostly doing his Livestreams together.

Aidan's parents are ok with this so it's fine for her to come over anytime she ever wants.

She was at Aidan's room preparing for a warm bath with her pink bathrobe that Aidan gave to her on their 5th date while Aidan was inside of the bathroom showering.

After a while on the phone scrolling through Instagram y/n heard Aidan called her from the bathroom.

"Baby-lemon!". Aidan shouted from the bathroom to y/n.

"Yes, Aidy-bun?!". Y/n shouted back to Aidan from inside the bathroom.

"Need your little help here!". Aidan said sweetly to y/n while she just sighed and smiled whilst rolling her eyes playfully and walked her way to the bathroom.

Y/n opened the door of the bathroom revealing a half naked Aidan showing his hot abs and a towel covering his lower part of his body with his damp hair.

"What do you need my help for Gallagher?". Y/n said sassily walking to Aidan at the sink.

"May you help me with this?". Aidan ask sweetly to y/n while showing her a razor and a shaving cream.

"I would love to.". Y/n said dearly to Aidan while grabbing the razor and the shaving cream.

"I love you.". Aidan said while cupping her cheeks and looking at her eyes adoringly.

"I love you too.". Y/n said back to Aidan with her iconic puppy eyes.

"Jump for me.". Aidan whispered to y/n's ear sending a hint of shivers down to her spine but she did it anyway.

Aidan catch her with his hands on y/n's butt cheek squeezing it a bit while y/n's arms are around Aidan's shoulder and her legs straddling Aidan's hips while she giggled at Aidan's actions to her.

They looked at each other for a moment and Aidan immediately put y/n at the counter just beside the sink.

She sighed,still looking at Aidan adoringly and just opened the shaving cream and applied it to Aidan's cheek smudging it around his cheeks.

While all of a sudden Aidan leaned in and kiss her right to her lips in a very aggressive way.

Y/n melted to the kiss and tug Aidan's hair earning a groan from him while her face was covered with shaving cream.

Her legs still wrapped around his hips their kiss turning to a make out session.

Aidan's right hand was at y/n's left thigh squeezing it while his left hand was on the back of her head.

Y/n's arms are around Aidan's neck still kissing him back.

But to their surprise the door swung open revealing Mrs. Gallagher.

"What's going on?". Mrs. Gallagher ask the both of them innocently while they just looked at her in surprise.

"Nothing mom, we're just...". Aidan said trying to find a way to make an excuse whilst looking at y/n then back to his mom,him looking like Santa Claus.

"Shaving, I'm helping Aidan shave,he has a very sensitive skin,Mrs. Gallagher.". Y/n said finally finishing Aidan's little excuse to his mom whilst waving the razor on her hand.

"Oh.". Mrs. Gallagher said with a satisfied smile to the both of them.

"Do you need anything or something mom?". Aidan ask breaking the silence in the bathroom.

"Actually i just forgot what I was about to get.". Mrs. Gallagher said with confused look whilst scratching her head.

"Anyways happy shaving you 2.". Mrs. Gallagher said with a tease to Aidan and y/n before leaving the bathroom.

There was silence filled the bathroom while the 2 of them just stared at each other in the eyes waiting for 1 of them to actually speak.

"Do you still want that shave?". Y/n ask Aidan with a glare that is still shocked about what happened earlier.

"Kissing you is better than shaving my beard.". Aidan said before pulling y/n in for a needy kiss.

And they again continued their interrupted make out session in the bathroom.

For my Baby-lemon's:
Damn, I didn't see that coming!

😍😘☺️

Did you see that coming?!, anyways did you enjoyed reading my imagines?

I've been working on a lot of imagines lately and they are all a "long story"  sort of imagines😤☺️

I just couldn't get it out lately cause every time i was in the middle of writing that specific story,another story came in mind so hoping to finish 1 or 2 stories that are pretty long.

The plots are exciting I just couldn't find a time to finish them☺️

Maybe this time i will,so wait patiently it's coming out soon.

I can't promise any date but it will be out soon.

Happy reading my Baby-lemon's🍋🍋🍋

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕